05 - Her Again (Roi's POV)

05 – Her Again (Roi's POV)

When Alex and I managed to get back to the hotel, I couldn't help but keep on murmuring to myself about that crazy, yet pretty but still crazy and loud woman. Whom I heard that her name was Sherry.

What's the deal with her anyway? I didn't really do it on purpose. Was she on her days?? What the heck? Girls and their "moods". She somehow reminds me of Carly though. Sigh. I'm still in the process of moving on. But still that woman should accept my apology. Pffft! Girls.

"Hey buddy?" Alex said as he tapped my shoulder. "Couldn't take your mind off of that girl?" he said teasingly as his focus was on the television.

"Whaaat? No! I'm never going to like her. And besides she has a boyfriend."

"So if she doesn't have a boyfriend then you would actually consider taking her out?"

"Nope. Not a chance."

"Yeah right. You've been talking to yourself for the past three days about her."

I was about to protest when Aaron popped out of nowhere like a daisy. "Hey guys!" He threw himself over us. "What the fudge man! You're heavy!" Alex complained. "Two thumbs up!" I added.

"Sorry guys. I'm just texting this amazing girl." Aaron said, smiling widely. "Remember that girl I told you about at the mall?"

"Yeah?" I said as I slowly reached for the cheetos. "Well, I kinda asked her out."

"Wait, what??" Alex and I said simultaneously.

"I. Asked. Her. Out. Get it?"

"Cool, man. But we're just here for a month you know?" Alex said.

"I really don't care I just wanted to take her out. That's all, alright? It has been years since I went out." He said.

"Okay dude. When will be your so called date?" I said while munching the cheetos. "I was thinking maybe later around 2pm. She wanted to go to the beach. So yeah."

"That's a nice first date." Alex said as he slowly got up from the couch.

"Yeah, did I mention that you two are coming too?" 

"WHAAAAAT!!?" Alex and I said simultaneously again. "When was your last date again Ron?" I teased. He death glared me. "You two are coming because she's gonna bring her cousins along. Okay?" He paused a bit. "So? What'd you say?" 

Silence. Dead Silence.

"They'll be on their bikinis since were going to the beach."

"I'm in!" Alex said.

"Count me in too!" I said.

"You guys are perverts." Aaron said as he stood and went to the room. "I'm gonna go get ready, Roi pack the food please?" Rolling my eyes and sighed. Why me again? Oh yeah, I was an expert at food. So I'll fill the basket with candy. Mehehe Candy.

Whack!

"Aw! What'd you do that for?" I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"I know you were thinking about Candy again. Don't fill it with candy you weirdo!" Alex said. "Fine! But can I atleast pack some candy?" He was silent but he was staring at me. I was waiting for his answer. So I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Okay!" Alex said then he went to take a shower.

Yaaaayyy! Okay, time to pack.

~

1:25pm, and it was scorching hot. We're at the Boulevard with our swimming gear. Aaron was calling Salve.

"Yeah? Okay. You almost here?... Okay. Bye.." Aaron hung up and turned to us. "They'll be here after 15 minutes or less."

"I hope the girls you said are hot, Ron." I said.

"Yeah, they'd better be not ugly." Alex said.

"Oh sorry. I lied their fugly." Aaron said sarcastically with weird hand gestures. So I flipped him the bird, which made him laugh.

It wasn't long, a white pick up stopped and their was a purdy girl at the back with sunglasses and pink bikini top, white washed ripped shorts and her hair was curled at the tips. She smiled as she saw Aaron. She jumped off at the back and ran and hugged him.

"I thought you'll be here not less than 15 minutes?" Aaron asked looking almost smiling.

"Well, I lied." Salve said playfully.

"You..." Aaron squeezed her cheek, which made her blush a little. Alex cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry guys, this is Salve Vega. Salve... well you know them."

"Omg! I love your videos guys! I'm a fan. It's such an honor to meet you finally!!" She said as she hugged us. After hugging us, a cute skinny girl went out of the car, with her purple bikini top, dark washed shorts and sunglasses, she has straight hair, bleached at the tip. She's a bit shorter than Salve.

"Oh guys! This is my cousin Rovie." Salve introduced us. Wow, Aaron didn't really lie about the hot part. Rovie carefully took her sunglasses and smiled. Her gaze was at Alex, he was smiling at her. Then she walked towards us and hugged. "Nice to finally meet you! I loved all of your videos!"

"Thanks!" I said. Then her eyes averted back to Alex.

"Hey." Alex started. "Hi." Rovie replied shyly. Ugh. Seriously? I need to break this awkwardness. "So? You said there's three of you?" Salve was about to speak, when the driver's window rolled down, a girl with her sunglasses on, honked and started nagging. 

"Seriously? You guys are wasting time flirting with them, when you can do that at the beach! Let's go!!!" She said impatiently.

Wait... She looked familiar... her voice... that skin tone... She carefully took her sunglasses and to my surprise it was that loud woman!!! 

"Hey I know you!!" We both said simultaneously!

~~~