02 - Love At First... Spill (Salve's POV)

02 – Love At First... Spill (Salve's Prologue)

"Crazy! Wake up! Hey! C'mon!" Rovie said as she hit me with my hotdog pillow. That woman. Doesn't know how to respect sleeping beauty hours.

"What the heck?!"

"I'm hungry, but that can wait. Wake Up! I have something to show you. Omg!!" She said happily. Wait? Why is she happy again? I didn't recall her smiling like crazy unless there's a new video or photo posted about Alex. Wait! "I'm up! Is there an exciting news that I should know?" I carefully stood up. Damn, praying the rosary til dawn isn't a joke. My neck stiffens, cause I had to sleep facing one side. Why am I such an idiot? I carefully sat on my bed with Rovie scrolling on the pictures of Alex on instagram.

"Gosh, my neck hurts like fudge." I said as I carefully rubbed it.

"Woman, I think your prayer works."

My eyes snapped open. "Wait... why?" she showed me the picture of Alex being at the Dumaguete airport giving a thumbs up. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!!!"

"I know! I know! I know!!"

We both screecched and jumped up and down on the bed again.

"We should've done that rosary thing long before." she said.

"Shut up. It wasn't as easy as you think."

"Whatever! Atleast they're coming here!!" She said excitedly. "Let's get dressed and we'll go downtown. We have to know where they're staying."

"Wow, stalker much?" I said as I rubbed my neck again.

"Hey, it sounds like you don't know the feeling when you're the expert at it."

"Fine. I'll go take a shower."

"Good. Because I will too."

I headed straight to my bathroom, taking a bath. Afterwards, I changed to my favorite bubblegum colored shorts and a plain white tank top, with my fave sneakers.

I headed straight to Rovie’s room. We were living together, with Sherry. Since they were already legal, and I’m barely legal, plus they're allowed to live by themselves. So I stayed with them because, they’re fun and amazeballs. I don’t want to live under my parents roof because I can’t do anything fun. Sometimes Rovie and Sherry act like they’re my parents, but in the end, they act like weirdoes who doesn’t give a bird poop.

Knock Knock!

“Bits are you done!? I’m ready, Freddey.”

“Wait, woman! Call Sherry first. Tackle her if you must.”

“Okay!” So I happily barged into Sherry’s room, and I caught her taking a selfie on her T-shirt and underwear. Oh Gosh. Whyyyy… Why were my eyes open….?

“What the fuckity fuck fuck! Don’t you know how to knock?” She cursed.

“No. I don’t. Hurry up and take a shower. We’ll treat you food.” I lied.

She immediately gave me a death glare. “I know you’re lying woman.”

“I am not.” I said as if it’s true.

“You’re bluffing. I know you are… woman.”

“Frog, I’m not.”

“Hmmm.” She scrutinized me seriously which made my eyes roll. “Okay, fine. It better be a damn good food.”

“I reassure you. So hurry!” So I left her with her underwear and went back to Rovie’s room.

I saw her all set. She was wearing, a white high waist-shorts, a baby pink sleeveless top which matched her skin tone and nude colored doll shoes.

“You look sexay Woman.”

“Woman, stop calling me Woman.” She said as she brushed her hair. “Anyway, is our master ready?”

“She’s still taking a selfie the last time I checked.”

“She’d better be ready or else….”

“Or else what?”

“Or else nothing.”

“What? Okay. You’re weird.”

“So are you.” She said as she took her white sling bag. Jealous as I was, I also took my mini backpack with me.

“I’m set Jing.” I called out.

“And Woman Master?”

“That woman? Oh, maybe. Let’s barge in.” I told her as I made a sinister smile. She also did the same. We went to Sherry’s room.

“WOMAN!!!!” I called out. And we caught her taking another selfie with only wearing her black cheetah bra and dark washed shorts. This girl is super… insane? Weird? I don’t know. I’m running out of words to describe the frog.

“Son of a motha fakah!!” She yelled.

“You seriously love cursing huh?” Rovie said as she crossed her arms.

“Hurry up Frog, we’ll leave in 5 minutes!”

“Okay! Okay! But let me take another selfie first.”

“NO! NO MORE SELFIE!” I stomped towards her bed and grabbed the blue monkey printed top she layed out and put it on her head. I’m completely happy with it. “Good. Now that you’re dressed, let’s go.”

“WADSADAFASFD!” We couldn’t understand her because her shirt was on her mouth.

“Talking gibberish, aye?”

“I’ma fix this!” Minutes later, she’s appropriately dressed.

“Woman! You’re wasting our precious time!” Rovie yelled.

“Yeah! Let’s leave already!” I said.

“Wait—I forgot to---“ Sherry said but I dragged her outside and we took the car. And Rovie was driving. Oh my… Lord, pretty pretty please enlighten her mind so we won’t die. Amen to that.

~

Strolling on the beautiful streets of Dumaguete. We stopped by at Robinson’s Mall and Sherry had to buy something at the supermarket and dragged Rovie along, because she believed that Rovie’s strong enough to carry bags. So here I am chilling at San’s Rival Bistro I was still ordering and waiting for my 2-go order.

After I got my order, they texted me to wait outside the comfort room near the Movieworld. So I was drinking mocha cappuccino, suddenly I got a call from an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Hi.” The stranger on the other line said creepily.

“Who the Frog are you?” I shouted, which made the people look at me. I didn’t care. I’m sexy.

“I’m Angelo or Jeloiizski!” What the? It’s this weirdo again!

Annoyed as I am, I turned about, “If you won’t hang up now, I will seriously---“ Splash! Oh my… I spilled my drink to someone! “Oh my gosh! I’m so—rry?” I slowly looked up and saw… Aaron Burriss?!! What the fuckity fuck fuck! Damn, now I sound like Sherry. I was shaking like an idiot.

Who wouldn’t when you saw the man of your dreams in front of you which you spilled your drink to!?

“Miss, are you okay?” He said looking down at me. Staring straightly at me. I was breathing heavily. My heart was hammering like crazy! Oh my gosh. I didn’t picture the way I would meet him. Spilling cappuccino would be not a good start for my fairytale.

O.M.G. Help! Okay, Now I also sound like Rovie. But seriously though. HELP. SOS. LOL. JK. J ~