18 - We're like Dora The Explorer

A/N: Hi fellow wassabians! Alex Wassabi or Alex Burriss is in the Philippines!! OMFG :D

Sorry for the really slow update, I got super busy with school. But lucky me, school's over and I'm looking forward on my junior year in College :)

Anyways, here's chapter 18. Enjoy

********

18 - We're like Dora The Explorer

Letting the heat of the sun penetrate through my skin, I still enjoy watching the little fishies eat the dead skin on my foot. It's really ticklish, like you have been given a thousand kisses by tiny people. I glanced at Alex who is rock skipping and made the rock skip multiple times. To my left, Aaron and Salve sitting on a huge log, laughing, flirting with each other as if they're the only ones here. Behind us are Sherry and Roi, surprisingly not on each other's throat. Which is a good thing I guess.

Alex finally settled a seat next to mine, ruffled his messy wavy hair and grins like a monkey at me. I rose my eyebrows, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Hey, I was thinking... Can we-"

"Hey guys! Let's go kayaking. There're two kayaks over there." Salve pointed two neon orange kayaks tied at the edge of the ramp. I can see the their excitement, which made me grin looking at Alex. He nodded and I turn back to my friends.

"And let's leave those weirdos to spend some quality time together." Aaron added wiggling his eyebrows, as he pointed Sherry and Roi, making me chuckle softly.

"Come on!" Salve pulled me while the guys trailed behind. I glanced at my back to see brothers who were just casually joking around. Alex caught my eye making me blush all of the sudden.

"So, we pick this one! Because it has a nice color." Salve chirped as Aaron slings his arms around her shoulders.

"What's the big deal, Salve? They're both with the same colors." I said.

"W-well this one is painted better." She defended. I rolled my eyes and we carefully get into each kayaks.

Alex helped me up and I sat comfortably. Just as when we got settled to our seats, Sherry and Roi appears.

"What the hell? You're going without us?!" Sherry exclaimed.

"There are only 2 kayaks available, Shong and-"

"Save it Rovie, I'm coming in with you and Alex." she stomped her way to us but the old lady who happens to work her stopped her from doing so.

"Ma'am only two people are allowed in one kayak. Please follow instructions so you won't get in trouble." the old lady smiled and started to walk away.

I heard Sherry growl, "Fine!" then she walked out dramatically as usual, while Roi was giving Alex and Aaron deadly glares, then followed her.

"They'll be okay." Alex said.

"Because it's just Roi and Sherry." I said with sarcasm.

"Relax, they will be okay." Aaron added.

"Yeah. So, let's race?!" Salve challenged.

I turned to Alex who agrees, after we put on our life vests, we picked up the paddle and positioned ourselves.

"One, two, three... Go!"

Alex and I tried our very best to stay ahead of them, we paddled our way on the clear waters, gazing with awe at the beautiful green mountain side. It's really peaceful in here and beautiful. I was lost at the perfection of such site, that from my peripheral vision, I saw Alex smiling at me. I looked at him, trying to hide the blush that was going to my cheeks.

"Let's forget about the race and stay here for a while. You look happy seeing the wonders of nature here." he started.

"Yeah," I paused for a while and placed my paddle beside me, "When we were little we always love to go on adventures like these. It excites us, it amazes us how beautiful the world is. This place makes me forget about the stressful times I have during the day and just... You know? Be happy and calm being here."

I can see Alex nod in understanding. I have the urge to ask about stuff that has been going on in my head. I just hope that he won't get pissed at me or anything, I just wanted a clear head after they leave. A few more days and they'll fly back to where they belong.

"Alex,"

"Rovie,"

We both said in sync, making us laugh.

"You go first." I said, he took a deep breath and here I am waiting for him to say something.

"Rovie, I just want to say..." he grabbed my hand and held it firmly with his as he placed it to his chest.

"The last one to get back has to eat raw meat for a month!" Salve exclaimed as she and Aaron speedily paddle their way back.

Disgusted by the thought, I took my hand from his and paddle our way back.

I noticed Salve and Aaron paddled they way back fast I felt Alex leaning at the left side of the kayak when I turned to look at him our eyes met and we stared right there at each other for a second in slow motion. Then suddenly we fell of the kayak I had to scream my lungs out for Aaron and Salve to notice that we fell and both of us couldn't manage to get back on the kayak damn I wish I didn't look at him; but then again it was quite romantic to tell you.

We laughed while we splashed each other with water on each other's face. I looked at Alex again I think he was over thinking about the creatures that lerked below us.

"Are you scared on what's under the water?" I teased.

"N-No. Why would I be?" I knew he was stuttering and I couldn't help but mess with him. I told him lies about this lake I know it's not nice but still it's comedy gold if he'd hate me for a while because I did that to him its still worth the laugh.

"Alex did you know that there was a crocodile that died in here two years ago? This crocodile was loved by everyone. He was once named... Bodik." he was listening to me eagerly while here I am trying to hide my laughter. I cleared my throat and continued.

"And they say that Bodik will rise one-day when some half Filipino half American person that makes videos on YouTube," upon hearing those he sat up and chuckled, "Will make him rise again but if that person doesn't like Bodik to rise he must buy food for people that are specifically named Rovie Salve and Sherry. But seriously, more for Rovie though."

"That was quite a story there Rovie. Damn, you almost got me." he chuckled, shaking his head as he picked up the paddle and we went back to the shore.

"You were pretty scared and that was freaking priceless." I giggled.

When we finally arrived, we took off our life vests and went back to our cottage. We were laughing like there's no tomorrow. But we stopped our tracks because of what we saw.

"Oh, shit." Alex cursed.

***************
A/N: OMG guys what could it be?! Anyway, thank you so much for the reads and votes. :) don't forget to Vomment