Q u a t o r z e

I needed to distance myself from Andy. Jack was getting too suspicious and he was watching my every move. We were on the way back to the hotel. I had opted to sit next to Mikey, instead of in the back with Andy. The look of hurt he gave me felt like a dagger to the chest. I couldn't meet his eyes and everytime he tried to touch me , I moved away.

We finally arrived at the hotel, and were waiting for Blair to tell is who we were bunking with.
"Ok. So Rye and Andy are in one room. Mikey, Jack and Brook in the room next door, and Zach and Aaron in the room opposite," I glanced over at Andy. He was standing next to Brooklyn. They were whispering to each other. Brooklyn then looked over to me, meeting my eyes. He glared at me before turning back to Andy.

On the way to our rooms, Brooklyn refused to let me anywhere near Andy. He kept giving me death glares, even if I only looked at him. Outside our room, Brooklyn leaned over and whispered something in Andy's ear. He then glared at me again and left to join Jack. I gave Andy a small smile, which he didn't return.

He didn't talk to me at all, so we ended up sitting in and extremely awkward silence. Eventually, he stood up and muttered something about having a shower. With one swift movement, he got up and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

I groaned and flopped backwards onto the bed. I was such an idiot. Why did I always mess things up? Why did I think that distancing myself from him would be a good idea? Why didn't just just tell him.

I felt my cheeks become wet. I raised my hands and wiped my eyes. How hadn't I noticed. I cursed myself for crying. I shouldn't be so damn weak. I know, it sounds stupid and generic, but I hated crying infront of people. I hated people seeing my so vunerable.

"Rye..?" A voice caused my head to snap around. Andy was standing there, concern written all over his face. He had a towel loosely wrapped around his waist and his hair was damp. I wiped my face and gave him a false smile.
"Oh? Are we on speaking terms now?" I asked, attempting to distract him from the fact that he caught me crying. I cringed slightly, after realising how harsh I sounded. He sighed softly and beckoned me over. He pulled me into a hug, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry. I've been such an ass. But Jack was watching me and I didn't know what else to do and I got scared-" He pressed his lips firmly against mine, silencing me.

"Shut up. You talk to much" He muttered. I hummed softly in agreement. "Listen to me. You should have told me. We're in this together, Ok? Your problems are also my problems. But I can't help you out when you don't tell me whats going on! You know that you can always come to me, no matter how silly or stupid you think it is. Are we clear?". I silently nodded my head.
"How the hell did I get so lucky?" I asked, causing him to giggle.

I was completely and utterly in love with Andrew Fowler.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Haha same tho Rye.

Roadtrip liked my post yesterday. I was literally on the bus home and I screamed so loud.

I have the rest of this story planned out, its just a matter of typing it up and posting now :))

You're all gonna hate me afterwards 😂😈

Instagram- @rttv.phan
Twitter- @leothesmollion