N e u f

"Blair. Can we talk to you for a sec" I ask nervously, wiping my hand hands on my trousers. Everyone had already gone inside, leaving myself, Andy and Blair outside. I gazed over to Andy, who didn't look much better. He was shaking slightly and avoiding eye contact.

Blair frowned as he leant against his car, folding his arms over his chest.
"This sounds serious. What is it?" He asked firmly.

I took a deep breath. This was it. If he didn't accept us, we could be kicked from the band. I think if it was just me, I wouldn't be anywhere near as nervous. But this included Andy, which made it ten times worse.

I spared a glance over at Andy, who has seemingly decided that the floor was much more interesting than this conversation. I wanted to comfort him. But I stopped myself. We needed to tell Blair first.

"So. This involves Andy as well," I watched as his eyes flicked over to him, before locking back on me. He motioned for me to continue. "I'm gay. And so is Andy. We're together. Please don't hate him. Hate me instead. I love him, Blair, and I'm sorry if you're too closed minded to accept us or you don't like it. But nothing you say or do is going to change who I am and how I feel about him"

Andy let out a small sob. It felt like a stab to the chest, hearing him cry. I rushed over to him and engulfed him into a hug.
"It's ok. You're ok. Everythings going to be fine, I promise" I whispered, kissing the top of his head

It was now that I was starting to realise how fragile Andy was. He rarely showed this side of him. He was always so confident in what he did and the way he talked. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, there is no way i'd be able to believe that this was the same Andy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Blair standing with a big smile on his face. He pulled us both into a hug.
"Andy. Rye. I don't care that you're gay. As long as your relationship doesn't affect the band in anyway, I have no problem with it. I'm so happy and proud of you both"

My ears started ringing and my heart was pounding. He didn't hate us. He accepted us. A massive weight seemed to have been lifted off my shoulders.

Surely telling my other 3 best friends would be fine?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Leo didn't finish this authors note so we are gonna ignore this😂😂