S e p t

"We should go back. It's getting late" Rye whispered to me, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand. I hummed in agreement.

"Yeah. I told them I was gonna come looking for you. You know how Mikey gets. He's gonna be shitting himself and if we don't head in, he'll send a search party or something" I said, rolling my eyes. Rye laughed and stood up. He held out his hand to help me up as well.

We walked up the stairs and into our building, hand intertwined . Just as we got to our door. I stopped and pulled my hand away from him. He frowned and looked at with with confusion and concern in his eyes.

"Are you ok? What is it?" He asked gently.

"What do we tell the others?" I asked. I already knew that Mikey knew I liked Rye. And it seemed that Jack and Brooklyn did as well. A smirk appeared on Rye's face.

"I mean. We could tell them...but where's the fun in that?"

"So. We don't tell them?" I asked. He grabbed my hands.

"We let them work it out" He said. I rolled my eyes. Why he couldn't have just said that in the first place. He kissed me on the cheek and let my hands go, before walking into the flat. I followed quickly behind him.

The others were still in the Rarvey room. Jack had fallen asleep on Harveys bed, his head on Brooklyns Shoulder. Brooklyn had also fallen asleep.

Mikey was still sat on Rye's bed, on his phone. His head shot up the second we entered the room. He smirked at us.
"So. You two kiss and make up?" He asked, winking. Rye rolled his eyes and stuck his middle finger up at him. Mikey burst out laughing.

Rye woke Jack and Brook up, and shooed them all out of his room. I went to go back to my room with Mikey, when a hand grabbed on my wrist and pulled me back. The door shut and Rye just smiled.

"Can I help you?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face. He shrugged.

"I dunno. Can you?" He shot back, sitting on his bed. I rolled my eyes and leant against the wall, folding my arms.

"Well that depends what it is, Ryan"
"I want you to sleep in here with me tonight, Andrew" He mocked me.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said, raising my eyes. He pouted.

"I'll be lonely..." He trailed off. I laughed and walked over to him, kissing the pout off his lips.
"God. You're lucky I love you" I said, removing my jeans and grabbing a pair of his sweatpants to put on. He smiled and did the same.

We got into bed, me cuddling against his chest. He started playing with my hair, something he knew helped me sleep.

"Come on, Mi Amor. Sleep. You need it" He whispered.

"So do you" I protested. He laughed softly and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Andy" were the last words I heard before i drifted off to sleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ummm Hi hello.
Err. There are over 800 reads on this??! And nearly 60 votes?! Um what?! This is trash why are you reading this.

In all honesty, i'm so so grateful that y'all take the time out of your day to read my trash.

So. Thank you. I love all of you ❤️❤️
-Leo