S i x

I froze. I couldn't believe it. His lips were finally on mine. I quickly melted into the kiss, bringing my hands up and cupping his cheeks.

We eventually pulled apart, foreheads resting against each other. I smiled softly at him, staring directly into my eye. He bit his lip and grinned back at me.

"That was..." He trailed off.

"Unexpected?" I suggested, laughing slightly. He shook his head and his smile grew brighter.

"Amazing" He whispered shyly. My heart was pounding, like it was about to burst out of my chest.

He reached out and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Why have you been ignoring me today?" He asked softly. I sighed. There it was. The 'million dollar' question. The one I wanted to avoid answering.

I walked over to the stairs outside our building and sat down, pulling Andy down with me. He sat next to me, placing his free hand on my leg.

"I got jealous. I really like you . I guess it's because I'd convinced myself that you weren't gay. And even if there was a slim chance that you were, you wouldn't like me. Seeing you with Mikey just proved that. I understood why. I mean, Mikey is a lot better looking than me

"Rye...don't put yourself down like that. You are absolutely stunning and, honestly, anyone would be lucky to have you in their life. You're sweet, caring, confident, protective of the people you care about," He said "And as for Mikey...he's like a brother to me. Besides...I have my eye on someone else"

His eyes flickered down to my lips as he leaned in again, connecting our lips. This time, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We broke apart, as we need to breathe. Squeezing my hand, he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head and sighed contently. Neither of spoke for a while. We sat, simply enjoying each others company.

I still couldn't believe he was gay and liked me. I was almost certain he was straight; yet here he was, sitting against me after kissing me.

"Rye?" He asked quietly, breaking the silence and lifting his head off my shoulder. I hummed to show I was listening and looked down at him. He bit the inside of his cheek, something he tends to do when he gets nervous. I gave  his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"What are we?" He asked, causing my heart to stop. I cleared my throat, quickly regaining myself.

"We don't have to put a label on us. We can be whatever you want to be" I replied. A small smile appeared on his face and he pecked me on the lips.

"Yours. I want to be yours" He said, going red. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. I laughed and wrapped an arm around him.

"Then you're mine"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
hA
Bet this hit you right in the feels.
But yAy Randy is offical now!
Also is it just me or does Andy seem to be giving us a lot of Randy moments from tour and on twitter? Just me?

Uh yeah I don't know what else to say.
Bye I guess
-Leo

Instagram:@hannonxpugsx
Twitter : @adorkablefovvsmention a user