H u i t

"Andy. As much as I love you, I'm literally on the verge of strangling you. Please sit down" Rye said, watching me pace. I rolled my eyes, but complied and sat down next to him. He subtly wrapped an arm around my waist and edged me closer, so that the other boys couldn't see.

Despite the fact it had been a few weeks since Rye and I had become a thing, we still hadn't told any of the boys. Brooklyn, of course, was completely oblivious. However Jack and Mikey had started to pick up on us, but neither of them had confronted us about it.

I hated the fact that I couldn't kiss and hug Rye as much as I wanted to. That I couldn't show people he was mine. That we had to sneak around and hide our relationship.

Today, we were picking Zach and Aaron up as they were coming to stay with us for the Pop Hits Tour, which started in a couple weeks time.

I was getting slightly impatient. Their flight was already late and they still had to go through security. All I wanted to do was go home and watch Netflix with Rye on his bed.

Finally, they landed and we went to go and meet them. As everyone rushed off to the car to get a good seat, Rye and I took our time. Once we were sure they couldn't see us, Rye grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"It's gonna be a lot more difficult with Zach and Aaron around" He commented. I hummed in agreement and bit the inside on my cheek.
"Maybe we should just tell them" He suggested. My breathing went slightly funny.
"O-oh yeah?" I stuttered.

He stopped and pulled me infront of him, placing his hands firmly on my shoulder and stared into my eyes. Even now, I find his eyes so mesmerizing. They were a warm chocolate brown with tiny specks of gold in certain lights.

"Andy. We don't have to tell anyone if we don't want to," He paused "We should at least tell Blair. I know you're scared. I am too. But he needs to know. Then we can talk about how we're going to tell the others. But I promise you, we don't have to do anything until you're ready"

My heart melted. This is why I loved him. He constantly put other peoples feelings before his own. Always making sure that others are ok. Always doing his best to comfort people. The world needed more guys  like him.

"Ok. We'll tell Blair when we get back to the flat" I finally agreed. He smiled softly and pecked me.
"Come on. We'd better go. The guys are waiting for us" He whispered, grabbing my hand again. I couldn't stop the huge grin that was appearing on my lips.

I was completely and utterly in love with Ryan Beaumont.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hi.
So. This book hit 1k reads

 This book hit 1k reads

*screams intensely*

I don't dEServe to have readers like you guys!!! You're so sweet and nice and you make my heart swell.

Who went to the Pop Hits tour? I did! I went to the London show and during this is me, Rye pointed at my camera, i had a physical hEaRt aTTAck.

What would y'all say about a new Randy book (after this one is finished) maybe either a soulmate au or high school au or something like that?

Um ye. Thanks again for 1K. I'm going to go and write out the next few chapters of this, and then finishing writing my Rack oneshot, start on some other requests and eat some ice cream (i don't care that its onlY 8am i wAnT iCe cReaM)

Bye
-Leo

Instagram: @rttv.phan
Twitter: @leothesmollion