C i n q

I sighed as I sat down on the swing. I wasn't too far away from the flat as I didn't actually want to go on a run. I just needed to get away from Andy and Mikey.

I was being stupid. I knew that. But he's messing with my feelings. One minute, he's with me, cuddling with me and stuff. And the next, he's doing almost the same with Mikey. I couldn't help but feel so jealous. I shouldn't feel jealous.

I took a sharp intake of breath as the cold wind nipped at my skin. Why did I decide to come out so late. Why didn't I just get over muself and sit through the stupid movie.

"RYAN!?" My head snapped up. I saw him running out the building. He looked...panicked. My heart sank as I immediately started imagining the worse. Had one of the boys gotten hurt? Or had they broken something? Or gotten into a fight?

I got off the swing and rushed out of the park towards him.

"Andy!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulders and spinning him around. I saw relief in his eyes.

"Andy! What's happened? Who's hurt??" I questioned him quickly. He shook his head.

"No one. Other than you" He muttered that last part. I frowned. How did he-

"Listen. I've been an idiot. And I'm sorry in advance" He said quickly. They just left me with even more questions.

"What are you-" He cut me off, pressing his lips against mine.