{31} Finally Alone

August 10th, 2015

P.o.V Allison

Scott and I were lying on his bed. Rose was out with her grandparents and we had some alone time. We were both still panting.
"God, I missed that..."
I laughed at him but I could understand him. That had been our first time since I left Beacon Hills to cover up the pregnancy. We were both incredibly frustrated and every single time we tried, Rose started to scream. Scott started to joke that she had a radar for the wrong moments. Maybe he was right.
I let my hand fall onto my forehead.
"I need to shower."
"Not without me."
I looked at him and kissed him.
"I love you, you dork."
"I know. Every dork needs his queen."
"Frog and princess, you idiot!"
"Well, I'm a dork and you're a queen. This isn't Disney."
"Shut up and get into the shower before I change my mind."
Literally seconds later he stood in the shower and waited for me. Stupid supernatural pace. I laughed and got in there too. We kissed each other under the hot water and he pushed into me without any warning. I gasped. He increased his pace immediately and his thrusts were so powerful that I could barely keep standing. He lifted me up. The different angle made him reach my g-spot with every thrust and I cried out every time. His eyes were shining bright red which turned me on even more. I felt my high coming and kissed Scott. We didn't have to keep quiet, so we didn't.
After that, we got dressed and cuddled in his bed.
"Scott?"
"What?"
"Dad has another house in L.A."
"And?"
"And we could move there with Rosie. It's a big house. We would have some alone time."
"I'd love that."
We were both exhausted from our previous actions. Scott pulled me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest. His heart was beating very fast.
"You heart...it's so fast."
"Because of you."
I smiled. We've been together for so long but I still made his heart racing. I lifted my head to kiss him. He turned us over and we started making out again.
"I can smell you.", Scott mumbled against my lips.
"But...we just showered."
"No. That's not what I mean." His eyes flashed red and I understood. Oooh.
He started kissing down my body until he reached my sweatpants. He rolled my shirt up a bit and began licking the area right above my pants. I shivered. His hand was between my legs and touching me but it wasn't enough.
"Scott, for the love of god! Stop. Teasing!"
I tried to make him move faster by gripping his hair but he stopped immediately. When I looked at him, I knew the wolf had taken over. He went back up and used one hand to hold my wrists. The other held him up enough so that we weren't touching except his iron grip on my wrists.
"I will have so much fun with you, little girl."
His voice sent shivers down my spine.
"I will taste you and finger you at the same time until your head is spinning and you see stars. When you are just about to fall over the edge I will stop and push my cock into your tight pussy so hard that you will scream my name so loud that all Beacon Hills will hear. I will make you come so hard and often that you can't move for at least three days.", He growled out. I rubbed my thighs together and felt my core already dripping alone because of his words. We were together for almost two years but it was the first time he lost control and let the wolf take over. It was also the first time he talked to me like that.
"You like that?"
"Yes.", I breathed out.
"Yes, what?" I was scared of him but it turned me on like crazy at the same time. Suddenly I knew exactly what he wanted.
"Yes, Alpha."
"Good girl."
He got off the bed and looked through his drawers. When he came back he had found handcuffs. Normally I would have asked myself why the hell he had those but the ability to think was left behind since we were finally alone. He handcuffed me to the headboard and went down my body. In one fast movement he had taken my pants and underwear off and began kissing the inside of my thigh. Then he licked through my soaking folds.
"I love how wet you are for me."
The vibrations his words sent right through my core made me cry out. He pushed three fingers inside me at once. I screamed in pain but the pain turned into pleasure seconds after. His tongue was still tasting me and I felt closer than ever. Scott knew. Of course he did. He took his hand and mouth away from my core. I was shaking. It wasn't enough. I needed more.
"Sc-Scott...", was all I got out. He pulled his pants down very fast and started pounding into me. I was moaning like crazy. His growls were just as loud. I came after only seconds for the third time today. By the time Scott exploded inside of me I had come two more times. He collapsed on top of me and we stayed like that for like ten minutes. After that he opened the handcuffs and pulled the covers over us. He wouldn't touch me or even look at me.
"I'm sorry."
"For?"
"For losing control. I'm so so sorry."
The guilt in his voice was heartbreaking.
"It's okay. Really. I'm okay."
"Doesn't look like it..."
He gestured to my bloody wrists and the deep scratches on my waist. True. I was in pain, much pain, actually, but it was worth the pleasure I had felt. I intertwined our fingers and Scott closed his eyes. I saw black veins running over his arm and suddenly my pain eased but Scott pressed his eyes shut like he felt pain.
"Scott, are you okay?!"
"I'm...taking your...pain...", he choked out.