{33} Freaking Out

November 12th, 2015

P.o.V Allison

Lydia and Stiles were on vacation so I texted Malia as soon as we got home.

Allison: MAAAAAAAL!!!!
Malia: What?! 🙄
Allison: I'M ENGAAAAAAGED!!!!!!
😍😍😍😱😱😱😭😭😭💍💍💍
Malia: That's great but calm down. 🙄
Allison: I CAAAAAAAAAN'T!!!!! 😅😅
Malia: You are screaming, right?
Allison: ... 😅
Malia: Who's the lucky guy? 🤔
Allison: ???
Malia: Tell Scotty, I'm proud of him and I love him... 😂
...as a friend.
Allison: I WIIIIIIILL!!!! 😍
Malia: And Al?
Allison: YEAH?!?! 🤔
Malia: Stop screaming. You don't want to have to keep quiet tonight, do you? ☻
Allison: ...
Malia: What? I know you two. You can't get your hands off of each other and you couldn't do it for two years. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Allison: 😏
Malia: See? That's what I mean. And now I have to take care of my boyfriend...☻...if you know what I mean 😉
Allison: Have fun. Don't get pregnant. Love you. 😘
Malia: Love u 2. 😙

I put my phone away and walked back into our house. I had to tell someone about the engagement to stop screaming. My voice was fading anyways. Malia was right. I had plans with my fiance tonight. Many plans.
Scott was sitting on the couch and read a book when I came in.
"Scott McCall is reading a book? Are you okay?" I touched his forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever.
"Very funny, Alli."
"Yeah, right?"
He playfully hit my arm and pulled me into a big hug afterwards. I crawled on top of him and kissed him.
"Alli...stop..."
"Why should I?", I asked while rotating my hips slowly.
"Because...ah...Rosie will...be home...soon..."
"Well, then we better make this fast, McCall. Besides, she won't be home till tomorrow. Come on, Alpha."
I knew exactly how to turn him on. We were together for over two years after all and had sex before that many times. He flipped us over and trapped me between his arms before kissing and biting my neck. I tried to suppress my moans but I failed miserably when Scott pulled my shirt over my head and started to kiss down my chest. He then pulled my shorts down and his eyes widened when he realised that I didn't wear any panties. Slowly he put one finger into me and kissed my clit. I moaned loudly.
"You're so wet.", Scott whispered against my core. I whimpered. Then he started flicking his tongue all over it before he dunked it inside of me. I practically screamed.
"Scott..I-I need you!" He kept licking and flicking his tongue while rubbing my clit with his fingers. This combination send me over the edge and I came screaming his name. I needed to rest after this but Scott had other plans. He kissed me and I could taste myself on him. Then he took his clothes of and was inside me. I hadn't come down from my high yet so it didn't take long until I felt another orgasm building inside me. Scott continued to pound into me really hard and I came three more times, every time screaming his name and cursing. I felt him twitching and when he finally exploded inside of me, I reached another last orgasm. It took us a long time to come down from this high but when we were finally able to speak coherently, we said "I love you." at the same time.