{9} Just Friends

December 15th, 2012

P.o.V Scott

It was so hard to concentrate at school today because all I could think of was the amazing stuff I did with Alli yesterday. Obviously she felt the same because the smell of arousal came radiating off of her. It didn't make concentrating on history easier. She whispered: "Meet me at lunch?"
I nodded and she sighed relieved.
I entered the empty classroom which we had decided to meet in. She stood at the end of the room waiting for me. I locked the door so we were able to be alone.
"Are you okay?"
She turned around and smiled. Her smell was even stronger now.
"Yes but I couldn't focus today. I can't get yesterday out of my head."
"Me neither. I tried to think about something else but I couldn't."
"Did you really try to, Scott?"
"Um no. And don't expect me to."
She laughed and went a bit closer.
"Maybe we should do something about that.", Alli whispered and laid her hands around my neck to pull us even closer.
"I hate it when you say stuff like that."
"No you don't." She glanced down. Oh god. Alli laughed her ass off. Why did this always happen? Well, she reeks of arousal and I know it is because of me. And it turns me on like crazy.
"Well, it's all your fault when you think about yesterday and smell like that."
"Oh shut up!"
I chuckled and whispered: "Make me."
Then we started kissing passionately. It didn't take much time until both our shirts were thrown onto the ground. I pulled my pants and boxershort down and lifted her up so she was sitting on a table. Then I pulled her underwear down and pushed into her. We had done this so many times by now but it still made my head spinning. Her scent made me go faster and harder. I kissed her neck and she ran my hands over my back, leaving deep scratches. I couldn't care less. It would be healed before this was over.
"FUCK, SCOTT!"
I kissed her when we reached our highs to muffle her screams and moans. I slid out of her and we got dressed. She wanted to leave but I grabbed her wrist.
"Wait."
She turned around and I placed a soft kiss on her lips. She was perfect and I knew that I was completely in love with her but I wasn't able to tell her. It would ruin everything. I would lose 16 years, or rather eight years, of friendship. I got to kiss her all the time, even have sex with her, which was amazing by the way, but I had to watch other guys flirt with her and I wasn't even allowed to do something about it because I was only her best friend. I wanted to call her "my girl" but I knew I couldn't. She wasn't in love with me. When we had our makeout sessions, it was easy to forget but I knew that I'd be never more than her best friend. I was good at being her best friend, maybe even her brother, but I knew I would be even better at being her boyfriend. I listened to her heartbeat and tried to calm down while she walked away.