{30} Graduation

June 23rd, 2015

P.o.V Scott

Rose was two years old now and she really was my little princess. Stiles and Lydia started dating at the end of junior year and Malia was happy with Theo ever since the night of Rosie's birth. No one besides our friends actually knew that she was the daughter of Alli and me. They assumed she was Alli's little sister, who I had a strong bond with. We were still a happy couple and ready for graduation.
We all stood in front of the stage.
"Celestine Allison Argent."
I kissed her cheek and watched her walking up there.
"Hi guys." She giggled and I melted.
"So...um...I haven't thought I would ever come back to Beacon Hills when Dad and I left the town ten years ago but as you can see, we did it two years ago. I couldn't be happier about it. I have the best friends anyone could wish for. A big thank you to Malia, Lydia, Theo, Stiles and Scott of course. I love you all."
"Lydia Camille-Grace Martin."
"I never had friends. I was always the quiet and weird nerd until everything changed in sophomore year. The biggest thank has to go to the best brother in the whole wide world. I love you, Scott. Another thank goes to Allison, the first friend I've ever had. And to Malia who was there for me when Allison wasn't at school for four months in sophomore year. A few honourable mentions are Isaac who was a really good first boyfriend, Theo who always cheers me up and the last big thank you goes to Stiles. I love you so much."
"Scott Gregorio McCall."
"I never expected to get this far after my first love died. I just wanted to die but then an angel came along and saved my life. I will always love her for that. My friends helped me through this, especially my best friends, Stiles and Malia. But then I found my unknown little sister, Lydia and the love of my life, Allison. Thank you guys. I love you all."
"Uuuh what the hell is standing there..."
"Dude, that's you." I whispered to Stiles. I was used to this. No one could read his name unless it was heard before.
"Mieczyslaw Stilinski."
"You could just have called me Stiles. Everyone does that. Wow. I'm actually here. Guys, we're free! Today is the day our lives end and begin at the same time. Just enjoy it!"

In the evening there was a big prom. Alli looked perfect. She was so, so beautiful. Her dress was dark red and long. My princess. For me of course no girl came close to her but Malia and Lydia looked beautiful as well. It was surprising that Alli and Lyds managed to make Lia wear a dress. But it was good. Her dress was short and in a deep lilac tone. Lyds' dress was bright blue and complimented her hair colour perfectly. Stiles almost started drooling when he saw them. The question was: was it because of his girlfriend or his ex? Me and Alli danced slowly and kissed every once in a while.
"They look cute." She pointed at Stiles and Lydia.
"Yeah, they are. But I still wish for Stiles and Malia to get back together."
"Same. Maybe they just need time."
"It's been two years, Alli."
"I know. Some people just need their time apart to realise and admit to themselves how much they need to get each other back."
"Where is Malia anyways? I haven't seen her for at least three songs and I'm starting to get worried."
"Gone. With Theo, I guess."
"Oh."
"Scott, let them have fun."
"I will. Never said I wouldn't."
"Well, I know you. You want to because of Stiles. Remember that it is okay for him by now. So don't think about it, alright? Scott, you can't protect everyone."
"But I have to. I lost too much. I can't lose Stiles."
The flashbacks of the car crash came back so violently that I feared to break down in the middle of the dancefloor.
"Look at me. You won't lose him. He is stable enough to deal with a breakup. Especially if it's two years ago which is the case. Yes, losing Malia was terrible for him but he got through it and he's okay. I know you can't help but compare it to you losing Kira."
I flinched. The memory still hurt. Alli ignored it.
"You can't compare losing control on a full moon which leads to a car crash that ends with one of the two people in the car dead with a girl breaking up with her boyfriend because he ignored her for almost a month. You can't. Malia is alive. She is fine and so is he. Don't compare it to your first love. Please."
I didn't even know that Alli knew about the accident. Oh god. She knew I killed Kira...