{7} Girl's Talk

August 24th, 2012

P.o.V Allison

After Lydia showed me the school on my first day, we became friends. Now we were sitting in my bedroom. She had opened up to me and was now easy to talk to. And right now I was in desperate need of talking.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"Don't tell anyone."
"I don't have anyone to tell. You're my only friend, Allison."
"Um...I think I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be in love with."
"Scott McCall?"
"How do you know?"
"As a quiet person you get used to watch other people and I saw the way you looked at him yesterday."
"Was it that obvious?"
"Not really but I'm good at observing. Like really good."
"Is there anything you're not good at?"
"Of course."
"Tell me, please."
"Making friends, talking to Stiles Stilinski, being in bigger groups of people..."
"Wait...so you have a crush on Stiles?"
"Yeah. Since the third grade, I think. But he doesn't even notice me."
"You're dating his brother. Of course he noticed you. He told me the other day that you two never talked but he thinks that you are a very kind person."
"Really?!" Lydia squeaked.
"Yes. Really."
"You should tell Scott how you feel."
"He's not in love with me. It would just ruin our friendship."
"He has to know. And by the way, he was staring at you the whole day."
"He was?"
"Yes. He was. Tell him or I will do terrible things. Don't underestimate me and my so called innocent glasses."
"Okay okay. But how am I supposed to tell him?"
"Just say it. I know it's a lot harder than it sounds but you need to tell him. He might like you too."
"Really?"
"He almost drooled while he looked at you."
I laughed. Actually I knew why. He thought about the weekend just like I did and while he did that, his eyes flashed to red for a split second. Besides me no one noticed. I saw it for the first time when I pulled him into the shower but I didn't tell him I knew what he was. I knew his eye colour meant he killed someone for power. It didn't scare me away though. I found it unbelievably hot.
"Earth to Allison. You okay?"
"Wha-? Yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking."
"About your hot loverboy?"
"No!"
Lydia raised her eyebrows at me.
"Fine, I might have thought about him but he's not my lover."
"So you're not denying that he's hot?"
"No one with eyes and a normal working human brain would deny that Scott McCall is hot."
"Touché."