{19} Goodbye

April 4th, 2013

P.o.V Allison

Today we had to say goodbye. Dad took me back to San Francisco for the next four months and I wouldn't be able to see Scott anytime soon. He promised to visit me in summer but that was still like three months to go.
Scott was still sleeping next to me and held me in his arms. I kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly.
"Good Morning, Beautiful." I smiled and kissed him again. Soon I was lying on top of him and we were making out.
"Kids!"
We jumped apart when my Dad suddenly stood in my room.
"Good Morning, you two. Get downstairs. I made breakfast and we have to leave soon. Scott has school today."
He left my room and acted like nothing happened. Scott and I started laughing.
"Oh god, that was awkward.", He stated and I nodded before kissing him again.
"Wouldn't be the first time he walks in on us.", I mumbled between kisses.
"Alli...you have to stop. You make me want you and this is not the moment.", Scott moaned.
I laughed and let go of his neck which I was currently kissing. Even though I would have loved to continue this, Scott was right. This really wasn't the moment.
He got up and helped me to crawl out of my bed. Then he just lifted me up and carried me bridalstyle downstairs.
"Scott! Let go! You're carrying two people and I can walk on my own."
"Not just two people. My little princess and my queen."
I kissed him for that and he almost fell down the stairs.
"Don't do that while I'm carrying you and little one. I don't want to hurt one or both of you."
"Then don't carry us."
"I'm practising."
"For what?"
"Well, you carry your wife through the door after the wedding, don't you?"
"Yes, but Scott, we're sixteen years old!"
"In January you will be seventeen and I turn seventeen in October."
"We're still too young for a marriage."
"We're still too young for a child."
I couldn't argue with that. He was right. But the thought of marrying Scott made me incredibly happy. It just felt so right with him.
After breakfast we got dressed and went outside. I held his hand the whole time. Dad got in the car to give us enough space for our goodbye.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm missing you already. You just came back. I don't want you to leave me again."
"Hey, I'm here for seven months now and I won't be gone eight years this time. I promise."
"Good."
He gave me a long and sweet kiss.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I got in the car and while we drove away, I looked back at my boyfriend. This was gonna be really hard for both of us.