Chapter 22

~~Jess Pov ~~

The sound of loud snoring filled the atmosphere as I popped open one eye taking in my surroundings. I felt the weight of an arm snake around my bare waist, pulling me closer as I recalled what had happened last night. I snuggled in closer to the duvet, burying my face in it to keep me warm when suddenly my phone started buzzing on the table before falling off the edge.

"Ugh" I pushed back on my elbows so that I was now leaning against the headboard. Louis groaned next to me, shuffling on the bed to reclaim his comfortable position on my left breast as he threw his arm on top of my stomach once again. My phone was in arms reach on the floor beside the bedroom dresser. My lingerie from the club caught my eye which was lying by the door. I cringed at the thought of him seeing me dance around a pole for money. Maybe he was right, I am a gold digger after all, and I can't believe he's still with me after all this.

My phone continued to vibrate before stopping after several buzzes. Grabbing onto the white duvet, I cover my chest before bending down off the bed. I stretched my arm but yet it was out of my reach.

Fuck sake

Come on jess, you can do this.

I took one big stretch, leaning off the bed until I finally grabbed my phone, bringing the duvet down with me as I crashed onto the floor, tangled in the duvet. It was moments later that Louis fell on top of me knocking him out of his deep sleep.

"Sorry" I mumbled, trying to hide the redness of my face from blushing. A naked Louis was tangled between a duvet and myself wearing nothing but boxers and messy bed hair. Honestly what more could a girl ask for. "What the fuck?" he asked groggily. His deep blue eyes scanned the room before meeting mine

"Mmhm good morning Jessica?" He nuzzled into my neck, sucking on my neck before planting it with wet kisses. I let out a small moan as I tried to respond. Pushing him off of me. "Lou stop" I groaned. He moaned into my neck before locking his lips with mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him towards me. A muzzled vibration came from under the duvet as Louis pulled back, eyeing me suspiciously.

"It's my phone. God Louis I'm not a desperate whore who plays with toys" I say referring to his dirty mind, digging underneath the duvet to show him my phone. He smirked at me, bringing his lips close to my ear whispering seductively. "Whatever you say babe" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him before going to check my phone.

One miscall from mum. One text from Courtney, five miscalls and several texts from Zayn.

My heart sunk when I saw his name on my phone.

I pondered on whether to open the text or not. Sighing I click open and scroll through the text.

Zayn: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. YOU BEST NOT BE SHAGGING LOUIS OR ANY OTHER GUY.. GET YOURE ASS DOWN MY PLACE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER. P.S. I still have the tape ;).

I reread over the text several times before pushing Louis off of me. "I have to go, Courtney needs me" I lie, sitting up against the bedside draw. "Cant she wait?" he moaned as he continue to kiss down my chest.

"Lou stop, you're tickling me. I'll be back later" I said with a weak smile, well aware that I would be ditching him tonight.

~~Zayn Pov ~~

"Sorry jess is unavailable right now. Please leave your message after the beep"

I hanged up for the tenth time this morning. I specifically asked Jessica to meet me at my place after work last night but what does she do, she goes and hooks up with another guy.