Chapter 19

~~Jess Pov~~

"Zayn?"

His lips tuned into a curled smile as he approached me. I shuddered taking several steps back until my back hit a wall. I was trapped.

"The things you would do for money Jessica. You never learn do you" he shook his head at me, taking another inch closer as his hands cupped my face.

"How desperate you looked sitting there in bare skin counting money"

His right hand caressed my cheek whilst he brushed his thumb over my lip, slightly parting it.

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't say anything. I was afraid of his sight. Afraid of his touch. Afraid of what he would do to me.

"Stop" I cried as I tried to murmur a word in between his touch but failed.

He saw my weak attempt and smirked. Katherine was nowhere to be seen, nor was Louis. A part of me wished that I didn't blast off at him this morning. If only I lied and acted the way I truly felt from his touch and pleasure and told him that I loved him I wouldn't be in this situation.

A burning sensation flushed through the back of my head as Zayn had tugged the hair tie out of my pony tail, making my hair fall loose across my shoulders.

"You look sexy with your hair down" He whispered into my ear.

"Let's finish what we started that night"

His hand travelled down my body until he reached my wrist, yanking it with him as he walked down the hallway looking in either direction to see if the coast was clear. He swung open a door and through me into the empty classroom. I fell into a table gripping onto it so that I didn't fall to the ground.

"Zayn please. Please don't do this" I sobbed. He turned around to lock the door before he approached me once again with the same evil smirk.

I was pushed against a table as he began to grind his crotch against me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Zayn I'm begging you-"

"Are you going to shut the fuck up or do I have to mute you". He said holding up some duct tape and a pair of scissors he got from the table behind me.

"Zayn plea-"

"Looks like you chose option two. That's a shame I won't be able to hear you scream my name or use those lips for a good purpose". He winked taking off his shirt and trousers.

"No" I shook my head.

I agitated him. He forcefully lifted me up so I was sitting on the table. Tears flooded down my face as he yanked my hair back, making me fall back onto the table as he climbed on top of me. My skirt had risen up to my waist revealing my black lace underwear. I had to say something. I had to do something. Anything. He brought the duct tape closer to my face until it brushed my lips. It was then, that I made the worse decision of my life.

"I'll leave Louis!" I cried out without thinking.

He paused, backing the tape away from my lips. His lips formed a faint smile which showed success.

"Please, I'll end it with him just let me go"

"You're going to end it with him. In front of me" He said with pure evilness.

"And then you're going to kiss me. In front of him" He demanded

No!

~~Louis Pov~~

I forced myself into school that morning. Events from this morning were stuck on replay in my mind. Maybe it was time to sort my fucked up life up and win her back.