Chapter 21

~~Jess's Pov~

Another show at the club had ended as punters continue to throw their money at me. I removed my masquerade mask, crouching down in my heels to collect the money that had been thrown at me

'That should be enough to cover my university accommodation for the next six months' I thought picking up the money from the floor as I counted each note that was held between my sweaty fingers. 

A pair of vans came into my view as I looked up slightly but quickly lowered my head, too ashamed to show my face.

"So it's true then isn't it?"

A voice spoke down at me as I hesitated to look up.

The figure kneeled down so he was eye length with me. Holding my chin up with two fingers, forcing me to look up at him.  His blue eyes had now turned a darker shade as they showed fury and anger.

"Louis I can explain" I quickly said, looking elsewhere to avoid his gaze. I used the palms of my hands I push myself up as I stood upright in nothing but a little piece of material that covered the areas that needed to be covered.

His eyes were locked into mine as he to stood up. "Come with me Jessica" he gestured, using his finger. He walked away without looking back, expecting me to follow him.

I shoved the money that I earned into my bra and walked in the direction that Louis had walked in just a couple of seconds ago.

He was sat in one of the private rooms, slouched with his legs slightly apart. Resembling Zayn for that instance. I pushed the door further open and closed it behind me, shutting it so that others knew it was in use.

He patted the seat next to him as I stumbled over towards him, folding my arms to cover my breasts.

"Explain to me" he spat. His eyes roaming my body as he spoke. "In five words as to why you're working as a prostitute'

His words crushed the last ounce of strength that was left of me as I struggled to come up with an answer.

"I need money so I can go to university" I quickly said in a quieter tone than usual.

"That's not five words" he said.

I looked down at my bare lap.

"You remind me of Katherine" I looked up at the mention of her name. "She would do anything for a bit of cash in her bank"

I sat in silence, listening to him as his words began to drown, evident that he had a bit too much to drink.

"You're a gold digger Jessica" He spat at me.

I was shocked but knew that his words were true.

"I'll make you a deal" he spoke, shaking me out of my thoughts. "I was going to end it with you here and now but there's something about you which makes it so hard for me to resist you.

I looked at him in the eye, motioning for him to carry on which he did.

"Come back to me. Leave the dancing, the money the lies and Zayn"

I thought about what he was saying. I hadn't spoken to Zayn since our kiss at school which makes it harder for me to take Louis back. Who knows he and Katherine might be plotting my death right now as we speak. I paused for a few seconds before responding to his deal.

"Ok" I simply replied

"But there's one condition" he said pointing up his finger as he leaned forward to look at me. He leaned in closer as his nose brushed my neck. He left wet soppy kisses against my jaw line as he whispered into my ear. "You have to give me a lap dance"

I gasped as his hands travelled up my thigh to the area I craved him the most.

"Do we have a deal" he seductively asked me. I could feel his hot alcoholic breath against my neck as I inhaled his deep smokey scent.

"Ye, yes" I shuddered. He smirked at me in response as he let go of my neck.

"Get to work babe" he winked at me. I looked down at his crotch to find that he was already turned on by the way I was dressed.

I stood up from the couch and headed towards the mirror to get a quick look at my image before returning to Louis. Again the room was covered in mirrors but this area was a bit more spacious and relaxed than the previous one that I was in.

I took a deep breath as I brushed my hands trough my curly hair letting it fall down either side of my breasts, hoping to cover as much as I could. I walked over to Louis slightly parting his legs as I stood between them, towering over him in my six inch heels.

I bent down to secure a quick kiss, but got more than I bargained for as he tugged on my lips begging for an entrance which I gladly gave him. He forced his tongue down my throat, seducing me as he did "You naughty little girl Jessica" he groaned into to my ear. I was beginning to crave him more and more.

His hands were at the back of my thighs pushing me up onto him as I straddled his legs. "I thought you were the innocent one" 

I smirked into the kiss before detaching myself. I began to run my hands up and down his torso, pulling at his shirt as he bit his lip seductively. "Mhm someone's been a naughty bunny" My ass was grinding against his crotch as he moaned in pleasure. I could feel him getting hard beneath me.

I let out a breath taking gasp as his hands travelled up my spine to unhook my bra before flinging it halfway across the room. The money that I had earned from this evening fell to his lap as his hands began to massage my breasts. I threw my head back in pleasure, grinding against him as I did. I felt his cold hands travel down to my stomach as he began to fiddle with the string of my red thong. My red lipstick was smudged across his face and lips. I forcefully lifted his shirt up from his head as he deepened the kiss. His hands not leaving my waist. I gasped as his hands travelled down my panties. "Wet already" he smirked at me. I blushed, feeling his hands pulled down my thong halfway whilst I began to unclasp his belt.

"Let's finish this at home baby. I'll show you how it's done" he growled into my ear as his hands roamed my body for one final time.

~~

A/N Hi guys, well this was an interesting chapter. My first time righting smut well attempting to but let me know how I did. :D. A few of you wanted jess to give Louis a lap dance so here you go ^_^

I know I said I wasn't going to update but I had a bit of time on my hands.

So Louis and jess are back but what will happen when Zayn finds out. Who do you guys ship Lessica or Zessica? Comment below

Oh I would also like to know what country you guys are reading from so please comment below ^__^

Until next time.

Ella :)x