Chapter 18

~~Jess Pov~~

I woke up from the brightness of the sun that shone through the tiny gap between the curtains followed by several buzzes coming from my phone alarm clock. I leaned back on my elbows, sitting myself upright and stretched my arms before falling back against the headboard.

I squinted my eyes, gently rubbing them to clear my blurred version when something hit me. I wasn't in my own bed, or my own room for that instance. I saw my bra and knickers lieing halfway across the room along with a belt and some trousers. I was naked, nothing but a white sheet covered me. I recalled nothing from last night, all I remembered was the sound of beeping horns before I zoned out. I was in someone's car. My thighs and waist ached from pain as I swinged my legs off the bed.

What the actual fuck happened last night.

"Good morning baby" Louis cooed at me as he entered the room in just a pair of sweatpants and an unbuttoned shirt which slung on his shoulders.

I was in bed. With Louis. Why does that feel so wrong?

"What happened last night" I groggily asked him whilst walking over to grab my lingerie, gripping onto the duvet that was covering my body.

"You were drunk, so I took you home early" He grinned at me whilst buttoning up his shirt.

"And you decided to take advantage of me whilst I was drunk" I raised my voice at him, referring to the purple love bites on my neck and breasts. I brushed my fingers over my neck, sending wincing pains all down my body.

"You know what happened between me as Zayn and yet you have the nerve to do this!" I shouted at him as tears threatened to fall down my face. My legs were sore and painful and I had a horrible feeling that the last piece of innocence that was left in me was taken by him.

His grin turned into a frown when he saw how serious I was about the whole situation.

"What! Jess no it's not like that. I swear." He surrended, holding up both his hands whilst I redressed myself and applied some light make up to cover the love bites that were now forming. He didn't own me.

"Save it Louis. You're just like the rest. I -

"LOOK' I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, OKAY." He raised his voice at me, cutting me off midway.

"I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE REST. A USER, A PLAYER. A JERK!" I shout back as a tear streamed down my cheek.

Anger flushed through my system as I hurried to collected my belongings and leave his room, letting myself out.

"I couldn't help myself" he repeated a little quieter now looking at the closed door in front of him.

~~Louis Pov~~

"God dammit!"

I kicked the stool that was sitting by the door as all of its contents fell to my feet. I rested my hands against the wall as my head fell between them. My pulse and breathing quickened as I struggled to contain the anger and stupidity that was raging to escape.

I had one chance to make her mine, one chance and I fucked it up, just like I do with everything else!

She could have been mine! I could have completed the bet! But no she had to see the other side of me instead! She was right I am a player and a user. Did she think I was using her? She could barely remember what happened last night so I could have got away with lying to her. I should have just lied to her.

Memories from last night played through my head. How innocent she looked whilst riding me, whilst moaning my name, whilst screaming in pleasure because of me. I didn't force her. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I turned to the mirror to see my back scared with scratches and dried blood. A small smile creeped up on my face but quickly faded.

A nock on the door interrupted my thoughts as my mother came in to my view.

"Louis, what happened in here" she asked looking concerned about the state of my room.

"Nothing, just a rough patch with Jess. I'll clear it up later. I replied without looking at her.

I heard the door close as I was left to my thoughts once again. The one thing that I liked about my mother is that she knew when to not push me to my limits.

I decided that I was going to tell Harry that I completed half the bet and hoped he would call the whole thing off as I tried to win back Jessica.

~~Jess Pov~~

I slammed the door on the way out from his house and headed into school where I changed into my school clothes. I wore the same outfit from the Halloween party but put on a coat to cover my bust and to keep me warm. I know I shouldn't have lashed out on him like that. He was the only one I trusted and for some reason my instincts told me to forgive him. What If I had the wrong end of the stick? No, he was like the rest of the guys that I had hooked up with just for money. They only wanted one thing from me. Did I enjoy last night? Yes. Only if Zayn didn't threaten me with that tape I would have rewarded Louis with a bit more than just a row.

A cold voice called out to me as I turned a corridor.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the schools porn star" Katherine said as she approached me.

"Had a fun night with Louis I see" she said grabbing my jaw and turning my face so she could have a clear view of my neck.

"You dirty little skank. I thought I told you to leave him. You were all over him last night" she continued.

I'm sorry but the last time I checked he belongs to me.

"You jealous?" I had the nerve to ask her this. To say anything to make myself stand up against her.

She smirked at me.

"Why would I be jealous of a desperate little whore who works as a stripper" Her words stung the sole of my heart as I tried to process what was coming out of her mouth.

"You see a friend of mine got a lap dance from you. The guy who paid you £175 for a private lap dance said you did an extremely good job". She said, twirling a loose strand of curls around her finger.

"How do you-" she cut me off.

"In fact he loved it so much he asked me to give him a lap dance. But, me being a little sweetheart refused"

Her words were losing me as I tried to puzzle up the pieces.

"It just so happens that he's standing right behind you as well. She smirked at me.

What.

I spun around and covered my mouth to keep in my loud gasps.

"Zayn?"

A:/N Sorry its short but I don't like cramming to much info into one chapter. But as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to vote, comment, and share and subscribe.

This chapter is dedicated to @Novireck for providing an awesome review about my book and has also given great writing tips.

Please continue to vote for me in the 1d fanfic awards. There's a link on the side and on my message board. Simply comment #6 in the best Louis category.

Until next time :)

Ella :)x