Chapter XIV: It was Him (Angelica)

Starting to get some consciousness from the last battle I had. I get more comfortable every turn and twist I do from the bed. Don’t know if I have to wake up now but maybe five more minutes will do. Creating some stretches and reaching for something that I can’t reach. I don’t know where my hand is going to go but heck I’ll just stretch some more. Still can’t open my eyes but I sense that there was something that was hard and long. I quickly grabbed hold unto it and it was somehow familiar. The cleric was seating above my bed, sleeping.

Chapter XIV: It was Him (Angelica)

“Gah!” I said as I accidentally held his so called *thing* harder. “You piece of CRAP!”

     He wakes up from the pain I was delivering “Gaaaah! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY JUNIOR!?”

     I looked at him with a fierce smile and held it tighter. “Why were you sitting there… which makes me accidentally grab it?!”

     He started to shriek with a high pitch and so as his voice. “If it was an accident, why can’t we just forget about it and be cool?”

     He does have a point but this handle is fun to crack… whatever, I let go of it and he started to take deep breaths. He patted his crotch I maybe to make it feel more comfortable.

     “Why… *pant* *pat* do you have… *pant* *pat* to do that?” He asked with his cracked voice.

     “Well…” I started to sound sarcastic. “Sorry for sleeping here and you sitting there.” I quickly looked around and get myself nearing to clear. “By the way, what happened?”

     He seemed to have gone calmer. “Nothing much happened… you’ve been out cold from the battle earlier for six hours. I get to carry you…” I started blushing when he said that. “… and Master Sorceress Cynthia took the Orb to her tent. Then, you were here.”

     “And how did just happen that you are here too sleeping?” I asked.

     “Well, I’m sorry for healing your wounds and that I got tired…” He said sarcastically while sounding mean-like.

     Well I was just asking, still… he did took care of me… so… “Well, I’m sorry too.” I said and he looked surprised. “In fact, thank you good sir, that’s so chivalrous of you.”

     He started to look a bit more normal and he started to make some guilty faces. “Well um… yeah. We should go to some important matters right now.”

     “Give me five minutes and we’ll go to Master Sorceress Cynthia.” I requested.

     “Okay…” He said as he stood up. “We’ll wait for you.” Then he walks away.

     Five minutes is enough for me to regain my strength back and probably do the things that I must… probably sleep some more. And maybe go back to the dream that I was having. Back before I woke up earlier, I was dreaming of me walking with someone that I don’t know. It was just footsteps that I see but he was somehow a bit see some Cleric outfit. I got back from sleeping even though that it was just five minutes but hey… I’m a wild dreamer. There I was again walking but when I look up, it was slow, it’s like there was something that my dream doesn’t want me to see. I finally saw the face and it was Cleric Jake *blushes*. Maybe it was a dream come true? The humble cleric finally knows what he was doing, but it didn’t turn out as I would expect it, suddenly everything was turning to ashes. Fire was in every direction and black lightning was pouring down from the skies hitting everything until one lightning hit Jake and the person that I was looking at blinked into a Dragon Follower.