Chapter XVIII: The Next Battle (Xian)

Few goblins and trolls were within my sight, but they fell down when I swung my sword. These were
just so basic monsters and not much of a serious threat. Eventually I find myself out from the Catacombs and into an open wild. I didn't see any of them and I can't find any tracks. They must've gone through the bushes so their prints are hard to be seen. Needing to catch them, I just had to observe everything around me to find any sign. Fortunately, when I looked to the sky, there was a red luminance shining to west. No time to waste.

Chapter XVIII: The Next Battle (Xian)

 Shredding the shrubs, thorns started to scratch me and give me this weary feeling. As I came closer, I quickly ran towards it only to find myself falling down a hill. Bruise and cuts are placing with my body as I obstinately roll down and bump onto branches and rocks. As the injuries worsened, I've finally reached the floor and upright myself when suddenly my shirt got tangled with a branch from behind. What's weird is that being pulled out by such a strong branch back wards even though my momentum was heading forwards. I fell to the ground a my back come into contact with the grassy dirt. Unexpectedly, the branch wasn't the one that made me fall backwards but it was Triana that pulled my back.

            "Triana?!" I said with a astound look.

 Her left hand quickly covered my mouth and her other hand holding my head behind. She kind of got close to me and instantly realized that she wants to keep me quiet and still. Our faces were only inches away, her face was somber, and my reaction was 'What is happening!?!?' . Triana slowly looked through the bushes.

 Within my sight I see two goblins in that plain grassland. "Did you hear that? *Goble*" The goblin said "It came from that part *Goble*"

 "It's just some *Goble* birds playing."  The other goblin said.

 A loud growled voice entered. "What do you think you're doing there?!" An armored orc said as we turned our attentions to it. "The shamans are preparing for the ritual and they need some guards! Get to it!" He raised his large mace and the two goblins quickly ran.

 I held Triana's hand to remove it from my mouth and whispered. "I can take him. I've faced some orcs on my way through." I stood up and reached for my sword from behind but Triana yanked my hand.

 "You must not fight him! He's not like those other orcs that you fought. He is different from the others."

 "A monster is a monster and must be killed."

 "How can you kill a monster that killed three villagers at once without any weapon?" That monster is surprisingly strong huh.

 My hand was still in her grasps and I took back my arm quickly and looked away.

 "What?" she asked.

 "Nothing."

 The orc came to suspicion of what's behind the bushes where we were hiding. "I know your there."

 I heeded to the orc and back to Triana. But I came wondered on where she went with ellipses on my head blinking. "There's no one here but me! *Goble*" disguising my voice.