Author's Note & Prologue

Author’s Note:

     This is a fan fiction of Dragon Nest. Dragon Nest is a MMORPG game which allows you to create different kinds of classes. Some of the stories here are true about Dragon Nest but as I’ve said… this is a fan fiction with some twist and turns. The parentheses next to the title of the chapter indicates the person telling the story for that certain chatper. And one more thing… PLAY DRAGON NEST!

Prologue:

     Lagendia, a place of peace… created by the dreams and imagination of the Goddess Altea. This land once was rejoiced by both Humans and Monsters. Guarding the lands were the Ancients… the Sentinel Dragon and the Chaos Dragon. It was in the Goddess proud creating that all lived in prosperity… until Goddess Vestinal grew jealous of Altea and created a land that has been forgotten and the Beyond Dragon. The two dragons joined forces as they barely won against the Beyond Dragon. But because of the Chaos Dragon’s exposure through the poison anger of the Beyond Dragon… Sentinel Dragon had no choice but to kill Chaos Dragon. Both lost it their lives and both were destroyed… spreading Dragon Gems. The Sentinel Dragon was separated into two crystal gems as the Chaos Dragon separated six known Dragon Gems. And in time… darkness will soon reign and they will prevail.

     “But daddy… I thought that the darkness was already gone from the First Dragon Raid?”

     “Oh son… you’re still too young to understand… but I want you to come here in the library to know the history of our great heroes… the one once fought the monsters that must be vanished. How their triumph be in lessons.”

     “Okay dad… I want to learn some more.”

     “Sure son… you asked about the First Dragon Raid right? Well…”

     That time… Black Dragon Karas has charged into Saint Haven… the strongest city in all of Lagendia… it was only a matter of time until it was destroyed. But six heroes stood up and led the raid… together with Barnac the Warrior… Terramai the Cleric… Karacule the Sorceress… Nerwin the Archer… Velskud the Knight of Kaleon… and Geraint the Leader of the Raid won victoriously as they charged the Black Dragon. But let’s skip on all of those… I want you to follow the story as I wanted you to. And the story begins… now.

.

************************************************************************************

Check the Updates for news both related and unrelated to the story.