Happily Never After Chapter 1!

HI!!!!! I'm posting chapter one of BOOK 2 RIGHT HERE NOW!!! (SO that ou get notified) Go add it to your library. I have it up now. Here's chapter one, then!

Chapter 1

April

Joey’s POV

    Living with Shane was possibly the best decision I had ever made in my life. He was smarter, funnier, and nicer than I had ever thought he could be, plus he was very warm on the cold nights. The last few days of February sped by like bullets. Shane and I spent hours making new videos, cuddling on the couch when it got cold, and just overall spending time together. We still hadn’t come out to our fans yet, only our close friends and family. We had been discussing telling everyone since day one. Shane wanted to tell them, but I wanted to wait.

Weeks passed and March turned into April, and April into May. Shane hadn’t brought up coming out to the fans in over two weeks. Finally, one morning, Shane brought it up when I was least expecting it.

“You know,” Shane said, pulling away from our kiss. “It’s been two and a half months. We need to tell the fans. It’s pretty obvious they suspect it. Why not just tell them?”

“Shane... You know how I feel about this. Just a few more weeks, please?” I begged him, stepping away from his warm embrace.

“That’s what you said three weeks ago, seven weeks, two and a half months ago, Joey. Don’t you think they deserve to know? After all, they are the reason we both kept making videos, and YouTube is how we met. So, technically, we met because of our fans. I think they should have been the first people to know!” Shane countered.

“I guess you have a point... Fine. We can make a video about it.” I surrendered.

“Great! I’ll go grab my camera.” Shane hopped off the counter and went into his office. I went to the bathroom and checked my hair.

Two hours later, we finished filming and editing the video.

“Ready to post?” Shane asked me.

“Yeah. Let’s put it up on your main channel, since you have more subscribers than I do.” I replied.

“That’s smart.” Shane said, then he clicked the “upload” button. It was up. Immediately, it began getting views. The comments slowly began to roll in. I read a few of them.

“Congratulations!”

“I knew it.”

“Ha, gay! Just kidding, I love it! Finally.”

“Cuties!”

“I was counting how long it would take you two to come out. IT was so obvious.”

“I STILL SHIP IT!!”

“My OTP is real!! Yassss!”

I was overjoyed at how many positive comments we were getting. There were those few “Faggot!” “Go kill yourself, you stupid gays.”, but most of them were positive fans supporting us.

“Shane, this is great! The fans love it!” I exclaimed, turning to Shane. He was going through comments on his laptop.

“I know! Who would have thought???”

“I’m glad you convinced me to tell the fans. I love you, Shane.” I smiled at him and he kissed me.

“I love you too, Joey.”

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out to see who had texted me.

Private number, it said. Frowning, I opened the text.

“Dump Shane or I will ruin you.” It read. Another text immediately followed it.

“I know where you live and everything. Leave him and you’ll both be safe. Stay with him, and you’ll regret it. This isn't what you need. You need a nice girl, not some slutty guy.” I was shocked and shaken.

“How did you get this number, and who are you?” I replied, my fingers shaking.

“I have connections. I’ll be keeping an eye on you, Joey Graceffa...”

I waited a minute for another text that didn't come, then turned my phone off.

“Who was that?” Shane asked me.

“I don't know... Some blocked number threatening us.”

“I got one too... I wonder how they got our numbers?” Shane asked, shaking his head.

“I have no clue. Who cares? Why don’t we go out for lunch?” I asked.

“Sounds good. where do you want to go?” Shane replied.

“Someplace with chicken.” I told him, winking. He laughed.

“I know just the place. Come on, you.” Shane grabbed my hand, pulling me out the front door.