T W E N T Y - S I X

We ate by the shore in peace. There wasn't many people around.

He had so much food.

I took a bite out of a strawberry as he finished telling a story about him and his friends at home.

"So, do you have any siblings?" I asked. "Yes actually. I have a brother, Zebulon and 2 sisters sister, Esther Grace and Svea." He replied.

"Do you ever miss them?" I ask. "Yeah. But we talk all the time still." He replied.

I just smiled.

"What?" He chuckled. "Nothing. I just love how close you are with your siblings." I replied.

"Oh" he smiled.

Then I got serious. "D-Do you think I have siblings out there?" I asked. "I don't know, Riley. There's a great possibility. But I can't promise that you do." He replied.

"I wanna meet my real family." I said softly.

"I'm sure we can find a way to make it happen." He said. "Okay." I smiled at him.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too Jonah." I said.

"Can you sing me a song on your guitar?" I asked. "Sure" he said grabbing his guitar.

"What song do you want me to sing?" He asked. "I don't know. You pick a song." I said.

"Okay" he said.

He started to sing Little Things by One Direction

"...I won't let these littlest things slip out of my mouth..." he sang.

I loved this song so much.

I got lost in the song. It was like it was just the two of us in a big endless white room.

And the only thing I could, and wanted to focus on was him.

His voice was so amazing.

After he finished the song he smiled at me. "How'd you like it?" He asked. "It was amazing." I said softly.

He put his guitar away and leaned back on his hands and stared at the ocean. "I love the ocean" he said. "Me too." I replied.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked. "I'd love to" I said.

He got up and put his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

He interlocked mine with his.

We walked along the shoreline for about 10 minutes. Enjoying each other's company.

We stopped and stared at the sunset.

All of a sudden he picks me up bridal style at holds me over the water. "Jonah no!" I laughed. "Jonah!"

He pretended to almost drop me. I squealed. He took me away from the water.

"You really think I would actually drop you like that?" He smiled.

"I don't know" I giggled.

"Come on babe" he whispered touching our foreheads.

He leaned in more and kissed me. The warm sensation of his lips on mine rushed through my body as we set me down not breaking the kiss.

He gently grabbed the sides of my face deepening the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck before pulling away.

"Should we continue this at the house?" I whispered. "That's probably a good idea" he whispered, chuckling.

We started walking back to his car hand in hand.

While walking I realized the picnic was still sitting under the peer. Then I remembered Jonah telling me that we didn't have to worry about cleaning up because Daniel would take care of it all.

We got to the car and we released our hands.

As he walked over to his side he gave me a seductive look that could break any girls heart.

I actually died inside.

During the car ride we didn't say much other than the looks we gave each other that said a thousand words.

Once we got home I took his hand and lead him down to my room.

We got to my room and closed the door. Instantly, he pins my waist against the nearest wall and kisses me passionately.

It's like every time he kisses me a bunch of fireworks go off like it's the Fourth of July and I can't take them even if I tried.

My hands make their way up to his hair. I run my fingers through his hair.

He makes his way down my neck leaving soft kisses. He left hickeys around my neck before coming back up to my lips.

The more I kissed him the more I craved him.

He lead my hips over to my bed and gently pushed me onto my bed. Only to get on top of me seconds later...