T W E N T Y

Jonah Marais

I woke up the next morning next to Riley. She ended up sleeping next to me last night.

I checked the time. 10:34am. I noticed no one else was in the tent.

"Babe, babe." I said waking her up. "What?" She groaned. "Wake up." I smiled.

She sat up. I followed. "Good morning." She tilted her head towards me. "Morning." I smiled.

"Should we get dressed?" I asked. "In a minute." She said laying back down.

"come on babe." I nagged her.

She just groaned and turned away. "If you don't get up you won't get a kiss from me today..." I bribed her.

She turned back over, looked at me and smiled. "Fine." She said getting up.

"Yay!" I said standing up. I pulled her over by her wrist and kissed her passionately.

I loved every second of it.

She pulled away, "You smell really good." She said suspiciously. "Uh Thanks?" I said.

"No problem." She glared while walking to her bag.

-

It was around 2:00 and Riley and I were playing monopoly in the tent.

"Jail time!" She rubbed in my face. "Loser" she scoffed.

"Hey!" I chuckled. "It's true." She smirked. I playfully glared at her.

After the game ended we decided to go for a hike. We walked and walked.

We walked along the lake for a while until we found this really big hill with stones leading up to the top.

"You wanna climb it?" She asked. "Hell yeah!" I said running up the stairs.

"Hey wait up!" She laughing trying to catch up to me.

I eventually got tired of running at stopped. "Jeez I thought you'd never stop running." She said out of breath.

I laughed.

She intertwined her hand with mine. I looked down at her and smiled.

She giggled and looked down. "God you're go fucking adorable." I said shaking my head. "Not as adorable as you." She smiled looking up at me.

"We are the most cheesiest couple ever." I laughed. "I know right." She laughed with me.

"But, I mean, you are adorable." I said getting serious.

Then we reached the top. It overlooked the entire forest and the lake. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

"Woah..." Riley said in awe. "That is gorgeous." I said taking it in.

We just stood there for a couple minutes looking at it.

After I while I said "we should probably head back huh?"

"Yeah. It's getting dark." She said.

I felt a rain drop. I looked at Riley. "Did you feel a rain drop?" I asked. "Uh n-Yep!" She said wiping a rain drop off her cheek.

Then a heard thunder. "Shit..." I chuckled. "Let's go!" She said pulling me down the stairs.

By the time we got to the bottom it was absolutely pouring rain.

We ran across the beach and back into the woods. We followed our orange tape to get back.

Then Riley slipped and fell into a bunch of mud. "Riley are you okay??" I said panicked.

She started laughing. "Yes I'm fine." She said still laughing.

I grabbed her hand and helped her back up. We continued running back to the tent.

Riley Rivera

We finally got to the tents and we quickly got into ours.

"Holy shit what happened to you guys?" Alex asked looking up from her cards.

"Rain." We said in sync.

"Take the umbrellas and go shower in the washrooms over there." Alex replied. "There's showers?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah they're back by where we drove in. But they aren't too far." Alex said.

"Well okay." I said grabbing dry clothes and an umbrella.

Jonah doing the same.

"We'll be back." Jonah said as we left.

We walked through the wet and rainy forest to the showers. "Okay I'll be in here if you need anything." He said walking into the boys washrooms.

"Okay." I smiled.

Alex Parks

Blair and I had been playing cards in the tent for a while.

"So uh, do you have a crush on Jonah?" I asked. "I wouldn't say crush, really. But he is really cute." Blair replied.

"Oh okay." I replied. "How are you and Daniel?" She asked. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in awhile. I wanna see him when we get back though. I kinda miss him." I said.

"Aw poor Alex." Blair teased. "Oh shut up. If you knew him like I know him, you would be the same." I said smiling and looking down.

"So tell me about him then." She said resting her chin on her hand.

"Well, he's really sweet, he's goofy, and he has the most angelic voice I've ever heard, he's the most funny person I've ever met, and he's got these gorgeous blue eyes." I said.

"Wow, he sounds great." She smiled.

"He is." I said pulling my knees to my chest.