T W E N T Y - F I V E

Riley Rivera

I got out of bed. My hair was a disaster. Alex and I were leaving to go eat at 10:00. Right now it was 8:30.

I quickly hopped in the shower and like, showered.

Then I got out and blow dried my hair. I miss Jonah so much. I feel so alone without him.

It's not really the same without him. And even if we do get back on good terms, will it be the same?

"We're leaving in 10!" Alex called down the stairs. "Okay!" I called back.

I threw my hair into a pony and applied some mascara and went upstairs. I caught Jonah walking down at the same time as I got up.

It reminded me of that night. And made me sad. I quickly brushed past him and walked out to Alex's car.

I opened the passenger side door and got in. "You good?" Alex asked. "Yes. Drive." I said staring forward.

We drove to the diner we always used to go to last year and sat down in a booth.

The waiter there took our orders. He looked familiar. Like I know everything about him, but at the same time, I know nothing about him.

He gave us our food and Alex and I talked for a while.

Daniel Seavey

"Jonah?" I called as I walked in the front door. "Yep. I'm ready." He said coming down the stairs.

"Okay Let's go then." I said. "Okay." He replied as we walked out to my car.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"Just a little diner that Alex and I go to sometimes." I replied. "Okay." He replied looking out the window.

Third person point of view

The boys got out of the car and started walking to the main entrance.

Alex and Riley paid for their bill and started walking out the front door.

Jonah and Riley met eyes. He was a couple metres away from her.

She knew she couldn't stay mad at him. Riley ran over to Jonah and jumped into his arms.

He picked her up off the ground and spun her around. "I'm so sorry Jonah." She whispered. "Don't be sorry Riley." He replied putting her back down.

"I love you so much." Riley said as she looked into his eyes. "I love you too Riley." He said.

Their lips met and all their problems were suddenly solved. They felt the same way they felt the first night they had kissed.

Riley felt safe with Jonah. Safe, once again.

-

Riley Rivera

I was sitting at the island in the kitchen writing a story I had been working on for a while.

"Babe, go get dressed." Jonah said from across the island. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm taking you out." He replied.

"Where?" I asked. "Its a surprise" he grinned backing away.

"Well how do I what to wear?" I smiled while standing up.

"Something casual." He said walking up to his room. "Okay." I beamed.

Right now it was around 2:30pm. I went downstairs to my room and put on black denim shorts and a black and white striped shirt with short sleeves.

I put on my vans and walked upstairs.

"You ready?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled at him. "God I missed you so much." He said pulling me in by waist and kissing me.

"I missed you too." I said after a couple seconds.

"Should we go?" I asked. "Yeah probably." He chuckled.

We got into Alex's car and we sat there for a second. "You have to put this on though." He said handing me a blindfold.

"Jonah!" I whined tilting my head back. "Come on babe." He said.

"Fine." I beamed grabbing the blindfold.

"You're lucking you're cute." I said putting it on.

He just chuckled. He started driving. The car ride consisted of me laughing 24/7 at all the dumb stuff he would say and me asking where he was taking me.

After about 45 minutes of driving we came to a stop. "Okay stay there. I'll come around and get you." He said.

I heard his door open then close.

Seconds after my door was open. "Okay put your hand on my arm and I'll lead you." He said.

I found his arm and grabbed onto it.

He lead me into sand. A beach? We walked for about a minute until we stopped.

I heard the ocean.

"You ready?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He took off my blindfold revealing a beautiful picnic underneath the peer.

This was where we went the night day we met.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

There was little candles set up and everything.

A red little blanket. He even got a freaking shrimp ring. I love shrimp.

"Aww baby!" I smiled giving him a hug. "It's amazing." I said looking up at him.

"Your welcome." He grinned. "Thank you." I chuckled. "Well, shall we eat?" He asked.

"Yes" I said walking over.