N I N E

We got to the mall and Riley and I got out of the car. "Okay so, Daniel and Jonah, and Riley and I?" Alex suggested.

We all agreed.

"Okay let's meet back in the food court at 3. Sound good?" She said.

"Yep" we all said.

I checked the time. 1:24pm. Daniel and I went off into Zoomies and looked around.

"So...Alex huh?" I said teasing him. He blushed. "What?" He slightly smiled. He was blushing.

"You like her don't you?" I said. "Well she's pretty. I won't deny that. But like you, I wanna get to know her better." He said.

"I see..." I said.

"How about this. How about I go with Riley and you can go with Alex?" I said.

"But that'll make things so obvious" he whined. "Oh hush. Have you looked in the mirror? Your a Greek goddess." I complimented him.

"Thanks man" he said.

"Anytime. So, how about it?" I asked trying to convince him. I wanted him to have a shot with Alex but I also wanted to hang out with Riley and get to know her more.

"God fine" he said swinging his head back and putting his hands on his face.

"You're evil" he grinned. "You love me" I smiled.

-

Riley and I were in H&M looking around. "You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." She smiled.

"No it's fine. I want to." I smiled back.

"Ooh I love this!" She said grabbing a denim camouflage jacket.

"How much is it?" I asked. She checked the price tag.

"Ooh. $75." She said disappointed.

"Dang." I said looking around. I'm buying her that jacket.

We continued to browse the store and Riley bought a couple things. Nothing fancy though. I liked that about Riley.

We walked out and just sorta wondered around.

"Where to next?" I asked. "I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" She replied.

"BlueNotes?" I asked. "BlueNotes it is." She said walking in the direction of BlueNotes.

I loved BlueNotes. Once we got in there Riley seemed to like it too. I found a light wash black ripped shirt and some grey joggers.

I looked over and see Riley looking through clothes. I kinda get a taste of her style. I kinda dig it.

It has a lot of black, white, and camo green. Some other colours too, but mostly those.

Daniel Seavey

Alex and I were West49 and she was looking at some shoes. "Those are nice." She said pointing at slide on checkered vans.

"Yeah. We should twin." I said goofing around with her. "We totally should" she said actually wanting to.

"You want to?" I smiled. "Yeah" she grinned. "Okay."

We each got a pair in our size and put them on out side the store on a bench.

"What if, we got matching outfits?" Alex asked. "Jeez you really love coordinating don't you?" I chuckled. "Well I mean yea" she grinned.

"Let's go get matching outfits then." I said standing up.