O N E

Riley Rivera

"God do we seriously have to go?" I whined to Alex. "Yes, Riley. Her husband left her. She has no friends. Can you imagine how lonely she must be? Plus my parents are making me bring my cousin and you may think he's hot." Alex winked.

"As if" I rolled my eyes. "Oh look! There he is." She pointed behind me.

I turned around to see a brown haired boy with a red hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Oh dang. You might be right." I whispered.

"Hey Jonah." Alex said as he approached us. "Hey Alex." He replied. "Um Jonah this is Riley. And Riley this is Jonah. He's staying with us for a while." Alex said.

"Hi" I blushed a bit. "Hey" he said.

Then the bell screamed at us to go to class. "I'll see you guys later, bye!" Alex said rushing to her class.

"Since Alex left. Do you think you could show me to room 256?" Jonah asked. "For sure. I also happen to be in that class" I smiled.

We walked down the hall to his class. "So, are you into any sports?" He asked. "Baseball." I said looking up at him.

"No way me too! I'm on the team back in Minnesota." He said. "Oh well I'm on the team here but my dad would freak if he found out I'm in baseball." I said.

"Why?" He asked. Fuck why'd I say that?

"Uhm I don't really know. I guess he thinks he'll have to pay fees or something, which he won't because it's a school team." I replied.

We got to our class and found our seats.

Jonah Marais

I found Riley to just be absolutely gorgeous.

We sat on opposite sides of the room. Although I still had a perfect view of her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Everyone was talking in the room but at the same time it was completely silent. My main focus was Riley.

I didn't really know her yet but I will. I will.

"Okay class settle down now!" The teacher got the classes attention.

-

It was the end of the day and I met Riley and Alex at Alex's locker since Alex I was going home with Alex.

"Hey Jonah" Alex said. "Hey Alex. Hey Riley." I greeted the girls. "Hey" Riley sheepishly smiled.

"Ready to go?" Alex asked. "Yep" I replied.

"Okay let's go then" she said as she started to walk away. I quickly followed.

We all got into the car, me sitting in the back of course. Riley and Alex listened to a bunch of one direction on the way.

It was entertaining watching them jam out and sing to it. Alex is also a terrible driver from what I've witnessed.