3.8 [Tang Man]

| Frivolous Heavenly Emperor |

The God of Hell calmly looked at the Heavenly Emperor without much thoughts inside his head

The God of Hell calmly looked at the Heavenly Emperor without much thoughts inside his head. He was handsome alright, could be said even more, but he looked like he was not thinking of anything at all. This was what would happen to those who drunk the Soup of Oblivion with more than a sip. 

Pity the soul for those who drank more than one whole bowl.

After he fetched the God of Hell and retrieved the mirror artifact from Lord Yama, the Heavenly Emperor led the foreign god to his Celestial Palace. It was clarified now, the God of Hell was truly affected by the Soup of Oblivion and the consecutive heartbreaks in the mortal world. 

He might have passed through his Divine Trials, but he seemed to have lost himself at the very end. Curiously, the Heavenly Emperor tapped the table separating them, but there was no response from the God of Hell besides that empty look in his eyes, staring down at him like he was some pebble on the side of the road— insignificant.

The Heavenly Emperor laid his back on the back of his seat, lifted his leg to cross over the other and rested his clutched hands on top. "Hades, the God of Hell, do you wish to ask help from this Emperor?" His voice was laced with confidence, as if he was doing the God of Hell a great favor willingly out of the goodness of his heart.

The God of Hell tilted his head to the side, not knowing how to respond. His thick lashes fluttered as he blinked his eyes that were only a pair of void. His thin lips remained pursed in a line, not interested in talking.

The Heavenly Emperor waited some more, but the more time he wasted, the more his patience ran out. On the other hand, the God of Hell had nothing else in mind to do, so he remained obediently sitting down like a good child. If his immortal brothers in another world saw him like this, they would have laughed so hard and would have ridiculed him for a thousand years. Although he was a recluse, he wasn't this obedient nor idiotic-looking.

A frown was slowly forming on the Heavenly Emperor's forehead, though his handsome countenance did not diminish. "You troublesome god of Hellenismos... Since you won the bet, I'll help you out this time." 

After saying that, he called for a servant to bring him the Memory Dew that could only be gathered from the Moon Lake every five hundred thousand years. It could even be said to be one of the rarest treasures the Heavenly Emperor had ever received.

Furthermore, although he might have sounded forced in helping out the God of Hell, he was actually to blame why the God of Hell ended up in Dao's Mortal World undergoing three lifetimes of trials anyway. But this fact, he would never share with anyone else. After all, what was the point if he couldn't take advantage of other gods?

He allowed for a servant to mix a drop of the dew into the God of Hell's tea.

"Drink it and savor the taste that most deity would--"