1.2 [Tang Man]

| Xi Rui |

Tang Man's life is not dull, far from it with her dedication to make her family's lifestyle better

The week finally came for her to visit the Xi Villa which was an hour and a half drive from the area where she lived. The Old Man Xi sometimes visit other towns or cities where he would live in the villas he bought. Apparently, he is a multi-billionaire but how could Tang Man wrap her head around being an aristocrat in modern time? She knew, she heard and understood but her mind couldn't be bothered whether a person was a beggar or dirty rich.

"Miss Rong, please follow me to the dressing room."

Tang Man dutifully followed the butler inside the mansion. The marbled floor was white and very shiny, just like the Palace which she had only visited once or twice in her previous lifetime. Whatever was very precious then was merely another beautiful item in this time. But whatever was preserved through time was treated like a prized treasure. For Tang Man, material things were just that, things that can be viewed but nevertheless lifeless all the same.

She soon met with a pair of a grumpy grandfather and an equally grumpy boy. Old Man Xi was wearing traditional clothes while his grandson was in a white shirt and black shorts with socks and a pair of shiny shoes. There was even a suspender, increasing his adorable points. With the two of them side by side, they were delectable to the eyes, Tang Man couldn't hide her smile.

"Good day, Elder Xi and to you too Young Master Xi." She politely greeted with all the necessary ceremony, her back bent just at the right angle, elegant and sophisticated, briefly surprising the elder and the young boy. They couldn't have possibly thought that a young child living in poverty be able to perform a beautiful bow. Tang Man's family members either did not think much of her sophisticated behaviour that was similar to a highly educated lady or that she had always been acting as such, dismissing her family's suspicion of any sort. After all, they all worked together to change her diapers, wiped her bum when she pooped and even witnessed the times when she couldn't hold back her pee in bed. They've seen it all, much to her chagrin.

It was even more comical to imagine three men fussing about how to take care of baby Tang Man, but they were memories she cherished in her heart.

Old Man Xi's eyes glittered some more. "Tang Man, it's finally good to see you again. How was it getting here?"

"To reply to Elder Xi, it was a smooth and delightful ride. Thank you for providing me with the transportation." Once again, she performed a sincere bow that shot to Old Man Xi's heart. The child was really too down to earth!

He immediately moved to lift up Tang Man from her bow and flashed her a bright smile. She returned his smile with equal thought. She liked the old man from their interactions, and he might be rich but he hadn't done her any wrong at all, which was different from the stories her brothers have told her.