2.5 [Tang Man](!)

| Gay Evil Sect |

Xi Rui Jie grew up remembering his previous lifetime's memories slowly

Xi Rui Jie grew up remembering his previous lifetime's memories slowly. When he reached 8 years old, he had recovered most of his memories. It was strange for the young Rui at first, but his cognitive development enhanced with his recovered memories.

"...She is not here though.." In his boyish voice, he whispered. His peach blossom eyes followed the falling of the leaves as he sat at a wooden bench outside his isolated courtyard. Lukewarm breeze gently swept his loose long ebony hair from side to side.

Faint footsteps was approaching him from afar, the person's pristine robes swinging with the breeze, together with his long grey beard. He was lean and languid, looking very wizened as his small eyes laid upon Rui quietly.

"Rui Jie." He croaked, still walking towards the wooden bench. Rui turned his head towards him and he was briefly surprised at the deep onyx eyes that were not like a child's. "Do you plan to stay in your courtyard today as well?"

"Greetings to the elder." The elder was once again surprised, finally stopping just before Rui. At this time, the boy stood up to give a curt bow. "Should I be somewhere, Elder?"

Elder Xi shook his head. "What has changed, boy?"

Rui's eyes widened at the realization. "Grandpa Xi?"

"Grandpa?" Elder Xi chuckled. "I'm not your grandpa but I'm Zaoshuang Sect's Leader."

Rui's previously bright eyes dimmed. "Oh."

"What are you thinking, boy?" Elder Xi was suddenly very curious of the young master who always remained in his courtyard. He had thought he'd be ignored on his face again.

Rui seemed thoughtful, but when he spoke, he almost gave Elder Xi a heart attack. "Zaoshuang Sect Leader, please help me start a small business. Whatever the Xi Family has left, you can have them all in exchange. And if I failed after six months without revenue to show, you can do whatever you want with me. Whatever it is."

Elder Xi unconsciously gaped, then groaned and coughed. He reached out to pick into his ear to make sure he wasn't hearing things wrong.

"Zaoshuang Sect Leader." Rui's boyish voice called once again. "Please, just six months will do."

There was no emotion to the boy's voice, but Elder Xi could feel the desperation from the boy's deep onyx eyes that spoke of dreams and gloom.

"Six months. If you fail, then I'll have you learn how to become the next Sect Leader."

Rui solemnly nodded, as if his life was on the line in this one-time deal. He was gambling at the heart of someone he thought was like his grandfather. And though they were different people, he was a little pleased to find there was some similarities.

"Thank you very much, Zaoshuang Sect Leader---"

"Just call me 'grandpa' from now on." Elder Xi waved his hand, his face was suffused with a gentle smile. He liked it when the boy called him 'grandpa'.