1.8 [Tang Man] (!)

| Drugged |

Rui woke up after 2 months, when no trace of Tang Man could be found

When Tang Man was captured by the powerful man, all attacks against Rui ceased. There was no trace anywhere concerning the man except for the title of a vicious murderer in Country YY, 'Psycho Executioner' for his sadistic ways of torturing people.

Then finally, he found a lead where the Rong's used to live because a month after Tang Man disappeared, they tried searching for her. They couldn't find her, instead they were found by the culprits of those who framed Papa Rong, effectively killing them all at once.

Rui was so heartbroken, he almost lost his mind.

He buried them beside Old Man Xi's grave and shed tears in place of Tang Man. Something must have happened to her while guarding him for over a month, and most likely didn't risk anything by not using a cellphone to contact her family. Had she known there were people after their lives?

As tears continued to shed down his smooth cheeks, his sadness was slowly turning to vengeance.

He promised himself that he would definitely avenge her family. They were all killed mercilessly, and since they dared kill her beloved, he would make sure none of them were left alive... Down to their 9 generations!

Rui remained standing and lamenting for Tang Man's father and brothers. He knew life was cruel but he didn't want the ones he cared for to experience so much sadness. Ironic, since it was exactly what he did to Tang Man.

Even then, he would do anything for her. Now that he had grown from being childish, it was time for him to find and cherish her no matter what.

He had tried to shield his heart from the pain but all his actions did was to amplify the heartache a notch higher.

"Wait for me, Tang-Tang.." His voice was so soft, barely audible but it was laced strongly of his desire and affection for the only person he would always want to come back to. His heart longed to be back by her side, back to the comfort of her warm heart that was big enough for the world.

The sky was gloomy with dark clouds rolling. It was about to rain along with thunder, but Rui didn't want to leave just yet. The gale became increasingly strong, sweeping away his ebony hair that had gotten longer down to his shoulders. His thick lashes trembled with the wind and the emotions swirling in his obsidian eyes. His nose was red and sore, he wanted to cry out loud with this insufferable pain. He needed her before he would truly break down.

His father was long gone and she was all that he had left.

The assistant beside Rui shed a tear, for truly he felt heartbroken just watching his master in agony. As soon as his master woke up, he immediately asked about the Noble Sniper but by then, they found out too late and she had been taken away.