2.3 [Tang Man]

| The Lier Who Stole The Artifact |

       Tang Man was not fine. She had been scarred far worse than in her first lifetime. At least in her second lifetime, she was basked in familial love which she treasured dearly... so preciously.

Her smiles that Rui loved was no longer possible to do.

Her silly jokes that made people laugh were out of her mind.

She used to be very positive, a little brighter than what she was now.

She tried to get over it all, but no, deep pain enough to kill her innards would forever be remembered. 

Who could help her lessen the pain?

What was needed to be done to get over her heartbreak?

Yes, her heart was broken. More than it ever did.

Tang Man couldn't quite remember how she used to feel so light.

She could only look at the sky solemnly and hope for tomorrow to come fast.

"What's keeping your mind, Young Miss Rong?" She heard Qin Hui Yun softly ask.His deep wound making him pale and weak, still he worried.

       They were all currently camping somewhere in a forest, lost amongst the darkness and hidden away by the trees. All around them, there were only wild plants and wild animals. Maybe bandits too.

When she turned to face him, her previously pained eyes were gone replaced with their usual gentleness, to mask her emotions, to not lost herself from the hammering pain in her chest. "Just... Missing home."

Her soft voice resonated in everyone's heart, vaguely feeling the same thing. 

       Jin Guan's eyes darted towards Qin Hui Yun unconsciously, his heart beating in his chest. There was passion in his eyes that cannot be masked by anything else. Coupled with the ember from the fireplace, he looked very dashing and in love.

       Tang Man quietly observed before gently caressing Qin Hui Yun's hand, making him blush hard like an innocent lamb. She gave a sidelong glance at Jin Guan's murderous eyes with his jaws clenched very hard. A soft smile laced her lips and she moved her small face onto Qin Hui Yun, but before their noses could touch, she was pulled back and thrown to the side.

Looming over her, Jin Guan was seething mad. "Stop playing around! You might have saved us but you can't just play around with other people's mind!"

"Ha.." Tang Man softly chuckled, making Zui Hou shiver with goosebumps. She looked at Tang Man in disbelief, briefly remembering what had just happened.

*Four Hours Ago*

       When the two sects ended their fight, there were only a few members left. Many died, many were injured and a clear victor was in sight.