Chapter Forty-One -- Love is Love

"I can't recall the last time I took advice from anyone, I'm sure that'll be the death of me.."

              (SZA -- Babylon)

Chapter Forty-One -- Love is Love

Karly's POV

Sitting on the side of my bed with my head in my hands all I can do is shake my head. My little sister...  gay? The good one at that. Harmony, okay that wouldn't have been such a surprise, but Melody? Sweet, school loving, homework doing, innocent little Melody? No.

Before I could stop it a single tear escaped my eyes before I could stop it.

"Hey," Erik suddenly said, scarring the shit out of me when I looked up to see him standing in front of me. "You alright?"

"Yeah," I lied, wiping the water from my face with one hand swipe.

"So we lying now?" Erik asked sarcastically, taking a seat next to me on the side of the bed and pulling my body closer to his before kissing my forehead. "Tell me what's on your mind."

I sigh, feeling suddenly relaxed now that I'm in his arms. "When I opened that door I thought it was Chloe and some boy she might've snuck into the house. If I would've known it was my sister I would've never opened it." I got up from the bed. "I was better off not finding out that shit."

"Karly--

I placed the room. "And the nerve of them to "do it" in this house without a care in the world. My momma would've beat my ass! She is going to have a heart attack when she hears this shit. Her sweet, heavenly Melody is gay." I laughed even though I felt like crying.

As I passed Erik for the hundredth time, he grabbed my hand, forcing me to stop and for him to look at my water filled eyes. "You're mad because she's a lesbian?"

I cringed at the word. "No," I sighed, "Okay, yes but it's only because I guess I had this sudden image for her. She isn't like Harm and I. She's good, and I seriously hope this is just a phase for her."

Erik winced and looked away.

"It's not, is it?" I quizzed.

He shook his head.

I let out a drawn out sigh before dropping my body next to his in defeat.

He shrugged, "If it's what they want--"

"They're 16, they don't know what they want," I cut him off.

"Just give them a chance, baby, if it is or if it's not what they want at least they'll have us to come to in a break up."

I looked over at him. "So you have all of the answers, huh? How are you so calm in all of this."

He leaned over and kissed my lips softly. "Because love is love."

****

The next morning I woke up snuggled comfortably in my man's arms. So comfortable I didn't want to get up to use the bathroom, but the first piss of the day has always been the longest for me and after 5 minutes crept by it felt like I had the rush of Niagara Falls in my pants.

I threw Erik's beefy arms out of the way, waking him up in the process, before rushing to the bathroom like the room was up in flames.

When I finished, Erik was asleep again so I got back into the bed and tried to find my comfortable position by snuggling up under him.

Seconds later, I happily discovered it and was getting ready to drift back to dream land until Erik began spitting something out of his mouth.

"Bae... really?" he angrily complained in his sleepy voice that I love so much.

"What?" I mumbled, my eyes still shut tightly.

He lightly pushed my head. "You got your hair all in my face."

I held in a laugh as I turned my body to face his. He was still pulling my stings of hair out of his mouth so I helped him. "I'm sworrie."

"Shit nasty," he grumbled, now flipping his body away from mine.

I laughed, put my arms around his shoulders and kissed the back of his neck. "Aww my big baby."

"I see you're in a good mood. You good or you just playing with me?"

"I'm good, baby," I answered truthfully, "Whatever Melody want to do is fine by me," I sighed. "As long as they don't do it in this house then I'm good."

"I agree," Erik complied before sitting up, "but I think I have something that's going to put you in a even better mood."

"Better than me blowing a nigga's head out right now?"

He paused.

"What?" I questioned innocently, "it's been a while."

He shrugged, "True."

I watched his sexy muscle defined backside move across the room with a slight smile on my face. He better not ever stop working out.

I looked on silently in lust as he grabbed his brief case, sat it on top of one of the round tables in our room, and snapped it open before pulling out a medium sized booklet and throwing it over.

I caught it. "What's this?" I asked, flipping through page after page of retail stores and food courts.

"Ours."

I closed the pamphlet. "You bought us a book?"

Erik slapped his hand over his forehead and looked to the ceiling. "I bought Shimmer Outlet and those are the stores that it offers."

My mouth hit my lap. "You're kidding."

He pulled out a white sheet of paper full of words with his fancy signature at the bottom. A contract. "I figured I might as well put all that money Grandpa put into my degree to use."

I stood on my knees as he came back to me with that cocky smirk on his face.

"Let me see that," I demand, snatching the contract from his hand and quickly went over it. Sure enough, he bought the largest outlet mall in the south. "Does this means--"

"I'll be able to quit doing hits for a living? Yeah," he kissed me, his forehead against mine. "We'll be able to have that big wedding you want? Yeah," he kissed me. "We'll be able to start a family? Hell yeah," he kissed me and took a hard squeeze of my ass.

"You know I love that shit," I reminded him, wrapping my legs around his hard torso and putting my lips to the side of his neck. "What have I done to deserve a man like you?"

"I love you, Kar. I ment that."

I pulled back to look in his eyes. "I ment it to, baby."

_________________________

A / N :

:-) I love their relationship.

So just to warn you guys there is only one more chapter left after this one. YES, ONE... finally!

It's already done and I'm already writing Chloe's book but there's one change. Since I want the book to partially be about Melody too I'd rather not write in POV's. It's just something I've been doing in all of my books and I want to try something new but I promise it will still be just as good!

I hope you guys still like it and as always thanks for reading.