“Woah what is going on here?” Dahvie asked.

“D-dahv-vie h-help m-me.” I squealed.

Dahvie knelt down on the other side of me and also started tickling me. I tried rolling over to crush their hands but they just moved to my sides and feet.

“G-guys! P-please…s-stop!”  I screamed.

“Ok.” They both said and took their hands off me. I gasped for air as I tried to catch my breath back.

“Guys! I’m dying again! Fuuuuuuuck!” I breathed.

Jayy slapped my ass. “Babe get the fuck up.” He said. I stood up slowly.

“I CALL SHOWER!” I yelled grabbing an outfit and running to the bathroom.

“DAMN IT!” Dahvie yelled. I smirked and got in the shower.

I changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_mom/set?id=46659701 (with the jacket jayy got me) and did my hair and shit while Jayy had come in and took a shower.

“I’ll make you something to eat babe.” I said.

“Ok thanks. Dahvie said we’ll be at the airport in about 15 minutes.” He said.

“Ok.” I replied and walked to the kitchen area.

I made 3 omelets and put them on the counter.

“DAHVIE! JAYY! YOUR FOOD IS READY!” I yelled. They both came running in the kitchen. I knew Jayy wasn’t in the shower anymore.

“Guys we’re here!” the bus driver, Robert, yelled. All three of us shoveled down our food and grabbed our suitcases full of shit.

“Thanks Rob.” We said walking off the bus.

“No problem guys. Have a nice holiday.” He said.

“You too Rob.” We replied closing the door.

“This is so weird.” I said walking to the airport.

“What is babe?” Jayy asked.

“It’s December and it’s not snowing.” I replied.

“I don’t think we’ve ever experienced snow before.” Dahvie said.

“You lucky bastards.” I said.

“Is it really that bad?” Jayy asked laughing.

“I fuckin hate it! It’s so cold and slippery and it fuckin sucks!” I replied. Jayy chuckled and grabbed my free hand.