Chapter 7

*Jayy’s P.O.V Night*

I heard a scream coming from Black Veil Brides’ bus. It was a girl scream so it had to be Leslie. I looked out the window and saw Leslie collapse on the ground crying. I ran out the door and picked her up. She looked at me but didn’t say anything. So I carried her to our bus. I feel really bad about laughing at her. I feel even worse knowing that she liked me. Truth be told I really like her too. Since the first day we met.

I set her on my lap and tried to get her to stop crying. She did after 5 minutes. Now is my chance.

“Leslie I am so very s---“ I started but she interrupted me.

“Do you know why?” she asked. I shook my head.

“I was raped when I was 15 Jayy. Every time I try all the memories flood in my mind.” She said. Oh god…..now I feel even more terrible. So I just hugged her tight. I didn’t want her to leave my arms.

“I am truly sorry Leslie.” I said kissing her forehead.

“I forgive you.” She replied sniffling and snuggling up to me. I took her to my room and she fell asleep in my arms. She’s so beautiful. I’m so glad she forgave me. Watching Dahvie touch her boobs and I had to sit there quietly was pure torture. But now I have her and I’m not letting go.

*Morning Leslie P.O.V*

I woke up to someone poking my nose. I opened my eyes and giggled. It was Jayy.

“Morning.” I said kissing his nose.

“Morning.” He replied kissing my nose. Wait a second…….

“MORNING???? FUCK!!!” I yelled sitting up. Jayy pulled me back down.

“It’s alright. Axel brought you an outfit before we left.” He replied. I smiled.

“What a sweetheart. I’m going to take a shower.” I said getting up. Jayy whistled.

“Wait can I ask you something?” he asked laying on his stomach his feet in the air. I kneeled down so we were face to face. “Go ahead.” I replied.

“Will you be my girlyfriend?” he asked. I chuckled and kissed his nose.

“You missed.” He pouted. I laughed and kissed his lips.

“There. Now I’m going to take a shower.” I said and left the room.

“Your outfit is on the couch.” Dahvie said.

“Thank ya kind sir.” I said grabbing the outfit and going to the bathroom.

I changed into the outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jayy_lt/set?id=43213109

I teased my hair and all that shit and walked to the kitchen.

“Do you ever wear something that covers your whole body?” Dahvie asked.

“I did when we first got here.” I said. He chuckled and I jumped on the counter. My phone rang when Jayy entered the kitchen.

Yellow?

Hey it’s skylar.

What’s up buttercup?

Are you ok?

Yup. Why?

Ashley told us what happened.

Did you tell him why?

Hell no.

Good. Hey guess what?

You're not a virgin?

No Jayy and I are dating. I said while Jayy went in between my legs and kissed my neck.

Fuck yeah!

Yup well I gotta go. Say hi to everyone else for me! Oh and make sure Derek has a monster for the trip.

Got it. Have fun. Byeee!

Byeee.  I hung up.

“Jayy stop it I’m hungry.” I whined.

“I can’t help it. You’re so irresistible.” He replied.

“Ya well I need to eat to stay this irresistible.” I said pulling my legs up and jumping off the counter. I grabbed a banana and some peanut butter and jumped back on the counter. Peanut butter and banana is the best combination after chocolate and peanut butter.

I finished and Jayy was just staring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You are so weird.” He said walking in between my legs again.

“Awww thank you Jayy!” I said kissing his nose.

“Hey you need to work on your aim.” He said. I giggled and kissed his lips. He put his hands on my thighs kissing me back. He licked my lips asking for an entrance. I’m a tease. He slid his hand up my thighs to my butt and squeezed pulling me closer. I gasped giving him the chance to slip in my mouth. He pulled on my lip ring a little and I moaned.

“DO NOT FUCK ON THE COUNTER!!!! I CAN SMELL SEX ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!!!!” Dahvie yelled. We pulled away laughing. Then I thought of something and stopped laughing.

“What’s wrong?” Jayy asked. I smiled at him.

“Nothing. Usually when a guy touches me like that all the bad memories come into mind, but that didn’t happen with you.” I said smiling like a dork.

“I’m glad I have that effect on you. Wait is that what happened last night?” he asked. I nodded.

“Who touched you??? I’ll kill him!” he said.

“It’s fine Jayy. Ashley didn’t know. I’m fine now.” I said. He calmed down.

“Alright.” He said kissing my nose.

“Who’s the one with aim problems now?” I asked. He smiled and kissed my lips.