Chapter 8

“JAYY DAHVIE WE ARE HERE!!!!!!” I yelled running out the door. I ran around the parking lot making indian noises. Somebody jumped on my back but I continued to run.  That person slapped my ass. “Giddy up!” It was Dahvie.

“DAHVIE!!!! IT’S MY TURN!!!!!” Jayy yelled running up to us. Dahvie jumped down and Jayy jumped on. I ran around while BVB’s bus pulled up. I ran up to them and made horse noises then ran away.

“Jay I can’t feel my legs anymore.” I said. He chuckled and jumped off. I fell on the ground.

“Leslie, are you ok?” Jayy asked kneeling next to me. I looked at him.

“I’m fine. I just don’t want to walk.” I replied. I saw Ashley’s face come into view.

“Leslie can I talk to you?” he asked. I looked at Jayy. He was glaring at Ashley.

“ya sure but we have to talk here because I can’t get up.” I said. Ashley chuckled but sat down next to me.

“Can Jayy stay?” I asked.

“Sure.” Ashley replied. Jayy smirked and lit a cigarette.

“What happened last night?” Ashley asked.

“I’m sorry about that. It was nothing you did. Trust me. It’s just that…….I…I was raped when I was 15 and every time I get close to a guy the memories of that night flood through my mind.” I replied.

“Oh my god Leslie! I’m so sorry!” he said hugging me.

“It’s alright. You didn’t know.” I said.

“So you and Jayy?” he asked raising his eyebrows at me. I smiled.

“Yes.” I replied.

“I’m happy for you.” He said kissing my forehead. He got up.

“I’ll talk to you guys later.” Ashley said then walked away. Jayy sat down next to me.

“Would you like to go on a date with me at our next city?” he asked. I smiled.

“Fuck yeah! But you must know that I don’t really like all that romantic shit. Like I hate fancy dinners. I love just a hamburger or fries. Or when someone gives you flowers. What the fuck are you supposed to do with them?” I asked. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

“Can you ever NOT miss my lips?” I asked. He laughed and kissed my lips.

“LESLIE!!!!” Skylar yelled. I looked up and saw Skylar running up to me. I laughed as he jumped on my lap.

“JAYY!!!” he yelled and kissed his cheek.

“Hey! He’s mine!” I said.

“I only kissed his cheek.” He replied giving me his innocent face.

“Whatever fattie.” I said pushing him off.

“Jayy can you carry me please?” I asked.

“Once I finish this cigarette babe.” He replied.

“Kk.” I replied. Escape the Fate pulled up but they went right into the venue since they performed first.

“Hey Leslie can I ask you something?” Axel asked.

“Sure.” I replied.

“Can I sing the songs today?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah! We can just switch places.” I said.

“You know how to play drums?” he asked. I nodded.

“Since when?” he asked. I smiled.

“Since kindergarden.” I replied. He chuckled and walked towards the venue. Jayy got up.

“Alright lazy ass, hop on.” He said.

“I can’t.” I replied.

“Ugh I have to do everything.” He complained.

“Hey. I carried you AND Dahvie.” I said. He laughed.

“Yeah that takes skillz.” He replied. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I slapped his ass.

“Let’s go sexy.” I said. He laughed and carried me to the venue.