Chapter 13

I did some dances for the fans then spent the next 2 hours receiving birthday wishes, signing things, and taking photos with fans. I enjoy giving stuff to people who appreciate our music. It makes me want to cry when I see fans who come up to the table and just start crying. Like I did with Jeffree. It’s funny because they’ll start crying, so I’ll get up and hug them then they’ll cry more. I just enjoy it. Ok that sounds bad. They are happy tears, not sad tears, so it’s ok.

Anyway all of us headed back to our bus to party.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!” everybody shouted. Sally and Andrew rolled out a cake.

 “HOLY FUCK THAT’S A HUGE MOTHER FUCKIN REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!”  I yelled. Then everybody started singing happy birthday. At least I didn’t cry this time. I gotta stop being so emotional. Jayy stood next to me one arm around my waist and occasionally kissing my temple.

We took some pictures but I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed to taste the cake!

“Babe, you can cut some now.” Jayy said.

“Thank god!” I said cutting myself a piece.

Jayy and I shared a piece which was DELICIOUS! Then we danced the night away. I think the best part was the three-way kiss we had with Jeffree. Fuck yeah.

“Come with me.” Jayy said pulling me out of the crowd of dancing people.

“What is it Jayy?” I asked as we stopped behind his bus.

“Climb.” He said.

“We need one of these!” I said climbing up. There was a blanked with my stereo and IPod laid out. I crawled over and sat crisscross on it. Jayy came and did the same next to me. He grabbed my IPod and played some music.

“Happy Birthday babe.” He said handing me a box. I opened it and gasped.

“You didn’t!”

“I did.” He replied. I pulled out this http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1441&bih=721&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=-JAXnthCOm0MIM:&imgrefurl=http://herpersona.blogspot.com/2011/06/edgy.html&docid=42F05y27UHbrSM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4W5A-rk0-L0/TfcvxwsMxaI/AAAAAAAAARo/-lqNw1wvUdI/s1600/burberry-prorsum-studded-leather-jacket-profile.jpg&w=300&h=450&ei=G7J9T9CuNoOm8ATikK3lDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=465&vpy=220&dur=5665&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=92&ty=118&sig=105883153878202903189&page=1&tbnh=117&tbnw=78&start=0&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:135

“thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!” I said hugging the life out of him. Tears started forming in my eyes.

“No! You will not cry anymore! When you cry, it makes me want to cry!” he said kissing my forehead.

“Babe, you missed.” I said smiling like an idiot.

“I did, didn’t I? Hmmm we’ll have to change that.” He said and gently pushed me back and crawled on top of me. I giggled as he kissed my stomach.

This has been the best birthday ever.

(A/N: Sorry this was short):