Chapter 18

I slowly opened my eyes. Jayy wasn’t in bed next to me. What time is it? Fuuuuck it’s 1 in the afternoon. I feel great though. It’s Andy’s birthday today. Don’t ask me how I remember that because I have no idea myself.

I picked up my phone and texted him.

‘Thanks.” He replied. I giggled and got up to get ready. http://www.polyvore.com/to_zoo/set?id=47304209

I walked to the kitchen because I’m so fuckin hungry. I poured myself some fruit loops and ate them in silence.

Jayy’s mom walked into the room and sat across from me.

“We were starting to think you weren’t even going to wake up.” She said. I laughed.

“How are you feeling?” she asked. Ok…..

“Great. Why?” I asked.

“You and Jayy were pretty loud.” She replied. FUUUUUUUUUUCK. This is so embarrassing! I could feel my cheeks go red.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked. I nodded looking down at my cereal.

“You are a very beautiful girl, and I was wondering why this was your first time?” she asked.

“How did you know it was my first?” I asked.

“I just know.” She replied.

“I was raped when I was 15.” I replied. I seriously thought she was going to have a heart attack.

“Jayy made the memories go away.” I continued smiling down at my cereal. “Whenever I’m with him, all my problems and worries go away. Nobody had ever been able to do that in my life, not even music.”

She smiled at me.

“Dahvie, if you don’t shut the fuck up I’m not going to the zoo with you.” Jayy said walking into the kitchen. He saw me and smiled.

“Morning babe.” He said pecking my lips.

“Morning.” I replied. Dahvie walked into the room. He looked at me, then Jayy. He covered his mouth and ran out of the room.

“What the fuck is up with him?” I asked. Jayy sat down next to me.

“He’s being a fuckin child.” Jayy replied.

“I see.” I replied.

“So what are my two favorite girlies talking about?” Jayy asked.

“Well….” I started smirking.

“Never mind. I don’t want to know.” He replied. Dahvie walked back in.

“Ok I’m good now. I promise.” He said sitting next to Emma.

“Why are you eating fruit loops with chocolate milk?” Dahvie asked.

“Because it tastes good.” I replied getting up and putting the bowl in the sink.

“You’re fuckin weird.” He said.

“You better fuckin know it.” I replied.

“Can we go to the zoo now?” Dahvie wined.

“If you keep on wining we’re not gonna go at all.” I replied.

“Ugh fine. Let’s go bitches!” he said and ran out to the burnt marshmallow.

“Have fun guys.” Emma said hugging us both.

“Bye!” we said walking outside.

“I think we should antique Dahvie tonight.” I said.

“Fuck yeah.” Jayy replied.

**Drive uneventful**

Jayy grabbed my hand as we walked into the zoo

“Guys! Over here!” Dahvie yelled.

That’s basically how it went. We took plenty of pictures of the animals and ourselves because we can.

*Night*

“Grab his camera.” Jayy whispered.

“Where is it?” I asked.

“In that box.” He replied. I grabbed a blue shoe box underneath his bed. I quietly took the top off and took out the camera.

I turned it on and pressed record.

“Hey guys! Sorry if you can’t see me well. Jayy and I are in Dahvie’s room and we are going to antique him. Right Jayy?” I asked and pointed the camera to him.

“Hell to the yeah!” he whispered/yelled.

“Ok, Jayy got the stuff?” I asked.

“I always got the stuff.” He replied. I laughed quietly.

“Go ahead.” I said. Jayy stepped up to his bed. Jayy completely drowned Dahvie in powder. I added some confetti.

He started to stir.

“Have a great fuckin evening.” I whispered.

“What’s up with all the coke in this house?” Jayy asked.

“Jayy? Leslie? What are you doing in my room? And why the hell do you have my camera?” Dahvie asked. I stifled my laughter. He had no clue!

“We are making a video for the fans.” Jayy replied with his hand over his mouth. Then he noticed the powder.

“YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO DIE!” He screamed jumping up. Jayy and I quickly ran out of Dahvie’s room to Jayy’s and locked the door.

Jayy and I laughed hysterically on the floor.

“JAYY! LESLIE!” Dahvie yelled pounding on the door.

“Yes snow white?” Jayy asked. That made us laugh harder.

“I will get my revenge.” Dahvie said and walked away.

“That was so worth it.” I said.

“The confetti was a nice touch babe.” He said.

“I know I’m such a genius.” I replied. We both busted out laughing.

“I’m tired.” I yawned.

“Aww that was cute.” Jayy said kissing me. I giggled.

“It’s 11:45 and I’m going to upload this video and then go to bed. Goodnight guys!” I said.

“We love you!” Jayy said before I stopped recording.

“What do you think he’s going to do?” I asked connecting the camera to Jayy’s laptop.

“I don’t know. Don’t worry about it.” He replied pulling me on his lap.

“We totally got that bitch.” I said.

“For sure.” He replied.