Chapter 4

I’m still pissed off at Jayy. It’s not that he embarrassed me in front of thousands, but it’s the fact that he laughed at me. And to think I started to have feelings for him. Yes I admit it. I still do but I'm still fuckin pissed at him.

“There you are!” Mark said running up to me.

“Woah! That’s one sexy outfit!” he complimented.

“Touch me. You die.” I said walking past him.

“Damn. Can I have a peanut butter cup?” he asked. I opened up a package and gave him one.

“Oh Jayy wants to talk to you.” He said.

“Ya well I don’t want to talk to him.” I replied walking onto the bus and sitting on the couch.

“Come on Leslie. You’re going to have to forgive him sooner or later.” Mark said.

“You don’t get it Mark. He fuckin laughed at me. He could’ve done it in private and I’d still be pissed at him.” I said. He stared at me for a little bit.

“You like him.” He said. I nodded.

“You do?” Jayy asked coming out of a bedroom. Fuck.

“Shit.” I said and ran off the bus to the closest bus there was. It was Black Veil Brides’ bus.

“Guys don’t tell Jayy I’m here. If you do, you die.” I said crawling into cabinet and closing it. I ate a peanut butter cup out of anger. Yummy. The perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter.

“Hey guys, is Leslie here?” Jayy asked.

“Nope. I saw her run past the bus though.” Ashley said.

“K thanks.” Jayy said and I heard the door shut. I crawled out of my hiding spot and sat on Ashley’s lap.

“Love the belly button ring.” He said, playing with it. I giggled.

“So why are you running away from Jayy?” C.C asked.

“I was talking to Mark on the bus after I came back from the gas station, talking about Jayy. And it just so happens that Jayy was in the other room listening when I confessed that I had feelings for him.” I replied.

“Gotcha.” C.C said.

“What’s in your bag?” Jake asked. I smiled.

“Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.” I replied. Jake was at my side instantly.

“Can I have one please????” he asked.

“Maybe.” I replied. “I’ll do anything.” Jake said.

“Nah I’m just pulling your dick. Of course you can have one.” I said opening up a package and putting it in his mouth. He fell back on the floor and moaned while chewing it.

“How old are you?” Ashley asked.

“18. 19 in a couple days.” I replied.

“Yes your legal!” he said. I laughed.

“Don’t rape her Ash.” Andy said.

“It’s not rape if you like it.” Ashley replied. I blushed.

“Holy fuck! Did you guys see what this guy threw at me on stage?” I asked. They shook their heads no. I pulled the condom out of my pocket.

“A condom?” Jinxx asked. I nodded. We all busted out laughing.

“Are you gonna use it?” Ashley asked winking at me. I think I just melted.

“Maybe.” I replied.

“With the guy who threw it?” C.C asked. Ashley tensed.

“Hell no!” I replied. Ashley relaxed. “I might use it with Craig or Dahvie.” He frowned at me.

“I’m just pulling your dick.” I whispered and slipped it in his pocket.

“I better get back. I promised the guy I’d meet him after the concert.” I said walking to the door.

“Thanks for hiding me.” I said.

“No problem.” They replied. “See you later Ashley.” I said and winked at him. He winked back and I walked to the venue.

(A/N Sorry this was boring as fuck.....-_-)