Chapter 19

“Good morning hoes!” Dahvie said. I slowly looked up at him and he had his camera pointed at me.

I flipped him off and laid back down. Jayy pulled me closer and pulled the blanket over us.

“Awww look at that. Jayy protecting his girlfriend. Excuse me while I go and barf.” Dahvie said. Jayy and I stayed silent. It wasn’t that hard because I keep on getting lost in Jayy’s eyes.

“Fine then.” Dahvie said and the door closed.

“I thought he’d never fuckin leave.” Jayy said, kissing me.

He pulled me closer kissing me deeper.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’

“Why?” he whined.

“I have to get ready. Me, your mom, and Dahvie’s mom are having a girls’ day.” I replied.

“All day?” he asked. I giggled and pecked his lips, getting up.

“Yup.” I replied. He whined not getting up.

“Hey, I said all day, not all night.” I said walking into the bathroom.

I showered and changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/girls_day_out/set?id=48235526

I walked out and Jayy was just in a towel. He must have taken a shower in the other bathroom. Damn he looked good.

“See you tonight babe.” I said walking out of the room.

“Wait!” he called pulling me back by the waist. I smirked at him.

“Yes?” I asked.

“You didn’t give me a goodbye kiss.” He pouted. I kissed his cheek and bolted the opposite direction.

“HEY! THAT DOESN’T COUNT!” he yelled chasing me around the house. And only in a towel. I purposely slowed down just because I love when he holds me from behind.

“You can’t get away THAT easily.” He said.

“Leslie, you ready to go?” Emma asked.

“Yup I’ll be out in just a second.” I replied. She smiled at us and walked out. Jayy turned me around and pulled me close to him.

“Are you going to have a guys’ day?” I asked.

“I don’t even think it’s considered a “guys’ day” if Dahvie and I are involved.” He replied. I laughed and kissed him.

“Have fun babe.” He said resting his forehead on mine.

“I will. Being around you guys all the time with no Sally is cramping my style.” I joked. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Love you.” He said.

“Love you too.” I replied.

“Now go have some girly time.” He said pushing me towards the door and smacking my ass. I chuckled and walked to the burnt marshmallow.

According to Dahvie’s dad they are just going to sit outside on the porch, smoke, and talk about how good we are in bed.

Men.

“So Leslie, what are you doing after this tour is over?” Isabelle asked.

“The band and I are going to start recording our first album.” I replied.

“What’s it called?” Emma asked.

“All We Know Is Falling.” I replied.

“Sing us something.” Isabelle said. I debated on which song to sing. I decided on Emergency.