Chapter 5

I watched Dahvie and Jayy finish up their songs. (Escape the Fate and Black Veil Brides already performed)

Dahvie walked up to me with a bra in his hands. I laughed.

“I bet without looking at the size that I could see if it fits you.” Dahvie said. Jayy just watched silently.

“Really? Show me.” I challenged.

“Ok but will you allow me to touch your boobs?” he asked.

“Go ahead.” I said.

“Yes! Remind me to put you on the tittie cam.” He said leading me to his and Jayy’s dressing room. Jayy sat down on the couch and watched T.V with a blow pop in his mouth.

“Ok just slip off your bra but leave your top on.” He ordered. I did as told.

“I love your belly button ring by the way.” He said.

“Fuck yeah!” I said.

“Are you sure you’re ok with this?” he asked.

“Yes! It’s not like we’re having sex or anything.” I said.

“We always could.” He replied.

“Remember Dahvie. I’M A VIRGIN!” I yelled. I saw Jayy flinch in the corner of my eye. I smirked. Dahvie chuckled and slipped his hands up my top.

“Damn your hands are cold!” I said.

“You know he feels terrible about the whole thing right?” Dahvie whispered.

“Really? Maybe he should of thought of that BEFORE he laughed at me.” I whispered back.

“He likes you Leslie.” He said. I laughed.

“Sure he does.” I replied. Dahvie’s squeezing feels really good.

“Damn Dahvie! This feels really good. I should have you give me tittie massages more often.” I moaned quietly. He chuckled and took his hand out of my shirt. I slipped my bra back on and looked at Dahvie. The bra he got was a B cup. I’m a D let’s see if he can get it right.

“You got it?” I asked. He nodded.

“That’s too small for you. It’s a B and you’re a D.” he said.

“Damn it!!!” I yelled.

“Whoohoo!!!!” Dahvie yelled running around the room.

“Congrats. I will be in your tittie cam later. Now I have to go meet the guy that threw a condom at me.” I said.

“A condom?” Dahvie asked. I nodded.

“Yup.” I said popping the ‘p’ and walking out of the dressing room. I saw the guy with a friend with their backs towards me.

“Heyyy fuckers.” I said. They turned around and their eyes widened looking me up and down.

“What are your names?” I asked.

“Dave.” The guy said shaking my hand. “Daniel.” His friend said shaking my hand.

“Awesome nice to meet you guys. And just so you know now, I’m not fuckin either of you guys. Ok?” I asked.

“Damn.” Daniel said. I chuckled and pecked him on the lips.

“Alright do you guys play any instruments?” I asked.

“I play the drums.” Dave said. I nodded. “I play bass.” Daniel replied.

“Alright. Follow me.” I said leading them on the empty stage.

We played some songs until they had to go and I went back to my bus.