Chapter 25

“Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't hurt this much. And never will I have to answer again to anyone. Please don't get me wrong. Because I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you.” I sang along with the track. Our first album was released two days ago which was the only thing that motivated me to get up and do something. Well that and today we have a signing at Hot Topic in Mayfair mall. Sally and Dahvie left yesterday to work on their album. I have no idea what happened to Jayy but I had this weird dream few days ago that Jayy had come into the house, saw me, collapsed, heard me singing Decode, whispered I love you then passed out. Weird right? Every time I bring it up the guys are silent.

Pants and shoes: http://weheartit.com/entry/15890540   top: http://weheartit.com/entry/30754161   makeup: http://weheartit.com/entry/33775511  (also black veil brides earrings, and harry potter necklace)

There was a knock on my door.

“It’s open.” I said putting in my earrings. Skylar’s head popped in, smiling at me.

“You ready?” he asked. I grabbed my phone and my bag and followed Skylar to their car. I got in the back next to Mark and decided to go on twitter since I haven’t been on it in a week, give or take a few days. I smiled at all the praise our album got in the past two days but as I scrolled down my smile disappeared as I read all the ones asking about me and Jayy. I exited out of twitter and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Mark asked.

“Everything.” I replied. It was silent the next 20 minutes as we drove to Mayfair mall. Ethan met us at the entrance of JCPenny’s.

“Leslie, are you sure you’re ok for warped?” Ethan asked as we walked through the store.

“Yeah but keep in mind that warped isn’t about me it’s about the fans, and you know damn well that I’ll do anything for the fans.” I said. I heard giggling behind me and turned around. Two girls who had on our merch had a camera pointed at us. I smiled and waved at them. They squealed causing me to laugh and turn back around. We exited JCPenny’s and immediately saw the line forming at Hot Topic. A group of girls saw us and started screaming which caused everyone else to look and start screaming too. I felt bad for the old people who had no idea what was going on.

“Is it just me or do you feel bad for the old people who don’t even know what’s going on?” Axel asked.

“I just thought that!” I replied.

“Great minds think alike.” Axel said. We laughed and high fived. We made our way to our table and squeezed in. I pulled out 8 sharpies, two for each of us, and set them out then pulled out my water bottle and chips to snack on. Yeah, I’m eating now. Only because I almost threw up one day because I was so hungry. Yeah not good.

“You brought us sharpies but no chips.” Mark said.

“You are big boys now; you can get your own chips.” I said in that voice that adults use to talk to babies. That caused the fans to go ballistic. God I love this job. Whoa whoa whoa whoa, there is no music playing!

“Yo! Can we get some music playing?” I asked. Ethan nodded and went to go talk to someone. Cinema Bizarre started playing through the speakers. It was I Came 2 Party with Space Cowboy. I got up and started to dance.

“This is my jam!” I yelled and started singing. “I came to party and you came to party so why don’t we party together? I came to party and you came to party so why don’t we party together? We roll up, like no one can do it baby. It’s lights out, turn the fuckin system up. It’s one night, rolling through your town tonight. So stand up Space and Cinema Bizarre. So get up, nod your head and tell me. It’s what’s up, it’s getting hot and heavy. The phone’s on take a picture we don’t care. So get up, let me hear you sing it out.”