Chapter Nineteen

**Meg’s POV**

I got off the plane and to the airport, looking around for someone to help me. I noticed Danielle, happily waving and jumping up and down. I smiled and walked over, hugging her tightly. “Hi!” I said. He took my hand and dragged me to grab my bag, then to a Starbucks. I crinkled my nose, as I’d always perfered Dunkin Donuts, but ordered a hot chocolate and sat with Danielle.

"Where’s Eleanor and Perrie?" I asked. Danielle’s face fell. "Um, Perrie’s at the hotel, she’s not feeling well and.. Eleanor didn’t come." She said. I frowned, waiting for her to explain.

"They broke up. Louis and Eleanor, I mean. I don’t even know what happened, but Eleanor won’t talk to me, or Perrie, or any of the guys…" She said, tears welling up. I reached over and hugged her tightly.

"I’m sorry," I said, frowning. She nodded, sighing. "Louis is awful. It must have been really bad, because he refuses to talk to me and Perrie…" I looked down at my hands and sighed. I grabbed my hot chocolate and stood up. "Want to head to the hotel?" I asked. She nodded and stood, wiping her eyes.

We walked out and called a cab, taking it to the hotel. I paid the driver and went to check myself in.

"Want to meet at the pool in half an hour?" I asked Danielle. She nodded and smiled. She went to the elevator while I checked in.

As soon as I got to my room (which Paul upgraded, thanks Paul!) I put on my dark pink bathing suit top and my white bottoms, with pink and black specks on them.

I grabbed a hotel towel, my room key and a book, heading out of my room and to the pool.

"Dani," I greeted her with a smile, plopping down next to her. She smiled at me and gestured to a magazine that was on the table in between us. I smiled and took it, opening it to the first page and flipping through it.

We stayed like that for an hour, just chatting and gossiping about the celebrities in the magazines. The more we talked the closer we got, and the more excited we got for the concert tonight.

I checked the time and decided it was time to get ready. “Want to get dinner before we go?” I asked. She nodded with a smile. I heard ringing and Danielle reached for her phone, pulling it out with a smile. “Liam,” She greeted.

They started talking and I waved with a smile, leaving the pool and going up to my room and changing into shorts and a One Direction tee-shirt. I threw on a pair of sneakers and threw my hair into a ponytail. I’ll just be another fan for tonight.

"Perrie?" I asked when I knocked on the door. "It’s open!" I heard her yell. I walked in and saw her in the bathroom.

"You feeling better?" I asked. She shrugged with a frown. "I mean, kind of. I’ll suck it up for tonight." She said. I nodded with a smile. "Let us know if you don’t fell well enough, alright?" I asked. She nodded.

"I can’t wait to see them," She said with a smile. I agreed quickly, watching her fix her makeup.

"Zayn and my relationship started as a publicity thing…" She confessed. "But we really do love each other." She said with a smile. I smiled widely at her.

It’s pretty obvious that they love each other. The way they look at each other, the way they move together. The way they see the other, without any flaws. Or, no, as if their flaws make them better.

"I can tell," I told her. "You guys just… have that look."

She blushed and smiled at me. She pushed hair behind her ear and laughed a bit. “Well, I’m really excited to see him. You should be excited to see Niall, too.” She said. I nodded with a smile.