Chapter Fifteen

**Niall’s POV**

"Liam, aren’t you coming?" I asked, confused as we all started to leave for sound check. "Yeah, I’ll be right there." He said, waving me off and walking in the other direction. I shook my head and walked with the lads toward our car. Liam came five minutes later with a huge smile, sitting next to me.

"This is going to be the concert of a lifetime, lads!" He said happily, slapping my back. I looked at him weirdly and rolled my eyes. This concert won’t be any different than any other concert, except for maybe the fact that I have family coming. I slouched and looked out the window.

We arrived at the venue and we all got out, heading inside. We smiled at fans and waved at them as we passed. I can’t believe they’re already lining up. We got inside and we started to do our normal routine.

We all finished and we were about to go on stage. I took a deep breath and took out my wallet, like always. I took out the picture of Meg and I, kissed it, and held it tightly. I let out a deep breath and put the picture back in my wallet, and back in my pocket.

We all ran out with smiles and started singing. The crowd was fantastic, and I almost felt like my old self again.

I was looking out at the crowd during the twitter questions and, usually, I notice girls with red hair, as they remind me of Meg. I saw many of these girls. I tried to look at as many as I could, in hopes that she was here. I knew she wouldn’t be. She can’t afford this, no matter how much I wish she could, I know she can’t.

It was my turn to answer the question and I did so easily, as always, with a short answer. I continued to look out at the crowd. I thought I saw the little girl from earlier, but I couldn’t see her face. I saw a girl next to her who watched me with a small smirk on her face.

I felt like I was punched in the chest, all the air in my lungs flew out and I couldn’t get it back. I just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Ni?" Harry asked, him being the closest to me. He came over and put his arm around me. He held his mic away from us and asked me what’s wrong.

"It’s…" I started and looked at him. I gained my breath back and smiled. "She’s here, she’s here, I need to see her." I said, about to pull away when Liam joined us.

"We have a concert, Niall." He said, gripping my upper arm.

"She’s here!" I said to him. "I need to see her, I can’t just.. I can’t just stand here!" I said to him. He sighed and smiled at me. "Her and her sister have VIP tickets, we’ll be seeing her. Until then, finish the concert." He said, patting my shoulder and walking away.

"I think now’s an appropriate time to sing happy birthday to our dear lad!" Liam shouted into his mic. I smiled widely, looking over at Meg again. She waved a bit and I waved back. The arena freaked out, leaving Meg laughing silently at them all.

Everyone sang for me, then we sang for them and finished the concert. As soon as it finished I ran off stage and waited for her. I gripped my hands nervously. What if she hates me now? Again? What if she’s just here because she feels bad? What if she goes home?

I stopped there, I can’t think like this. Girls started to file backstage, all happily chatting with their wide eyes on us. One I recognized. She was small, with straight red hair and bright blue eyes. She was extremely thin and was in a cute little dress. Meg stood next to her with a small smile. I immediately walked over and just stood in front of her with a huge smile. I reached out and touched her hair.

She’s real.

She’s here.

I hugged her tightly, pulling her closer to me with every passing moment. “I missed you,” I whispered, smiling widely as her scent engulfed me. “I missed you, too.” She said, pulling away.

"Meet your fans, we’ll be in the back. Take your time," She said to me sternly, pointing a finger at me and smiling widely. She hugged each of the guys, her little sister following behind her excitedly, then disappeared down the hallways towards each of our dressing rooms.

Damn, I really missed her.

*~*~*~*