Chapter Seventeen

**Meg’s POV**

"What do we do when you leave for tour?" I asked, leaning against NIall on our way home from visiting Mullingar. It was a great time; I visited my aunt, uncle and cousin then Niall’s family for a little bit.

Niall rested his head on top of mine, pulling me close to him. “I’ll call you every day,” He told me, kissing the top of my head. “And we can video chat, too.” He said. I sighed, nodding a bit.

"And then every break I get I’ll come home and see you." He said, the smile clear in his voice. I laughed a bit, shaking my head. "I’m gonna have to apply to some schools in London." I said, resting my eyes for a bit.

"You do whatever you want, Meg. I’ll go wherever you go." He told me with a huge smile. I laughed a bit, opening my eyes and looking up at him.

"I want to start a business. I want to go to business school then start my own bakery." I told him honestly. I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Do you have any idea how fucking excited I am for you?" He asked, causing me to laugh. "You just want my cupcakes." I said. He nodded with a smirk.

I rested my head on his chest and rested my eyes again.

"I’m gonna do it," I told him. "Seriously, I will. Just you watch." I said confidently. I yawned and Niall rubbed my arm.

"Go to bed," He said, kissing my head. I nodded, drifting off to sleep.

*~*~*~*

I woke up the next morning in a hotel bed, alone. I looked around and saw a small figure on another bed. I recognized her as Katie and rubbed my eyes, getting up slowly and looking around. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5:20; we have to be up soon anyway. I yawned and stretched, getting out of the warm bed slowly. I headed to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, along with underwear and a bra. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. heading out in a towel and quickly waking up Katie.

I headed back in and got dressed, throwing my hair up quickly. I’m only going to the airport today. That’s all, just going home.

I walked out and sighed, looking around me. I was never really one to make myself at home at a hotel, so my stuff was almost all packed and my sister’s was as well. We just had to get our shoes on, say goodbye and go.

My sister went into the bathroom and I headed to my suitcase. Half way there, there was a knock at the door. I quickly turned and went to open it.

"I wish you could stay," Niall said, walking into my room.

"Come right in! Really, I don’t mind." I said, rolling my eyes at him. He smiled, sitting down on my bed and.

"I wish you could stay." He said again. I rolled my eyes at him. "I’m going to be looking into schools in London and near. I’ll apply to a ton, maybe I’ll get into one and we’ll see each other pretty often." I said, sitting next to him.

He pouted at me. “Will you stay in my flat with me?” He asked with a smile. I scoffed. “Sorry, I’m going to be staying on campus. It’s cheaper.” I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"We’ll decide when the time comes," He said, taking my hand and pulling me closer. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"I’m gonna miss you, Meg." He said. I nodded. "I know you will." I told him with a smile. His eyebrows crinkled together and he looked honestly worried.

I poked the tip of his lip, smiling sadly at him. “I’m going to miss you so much,” I told him. “I’m going to bother the crap out of you. I’ll be texting and calling and you’ll probably want to dump me after,” I said, laughing nervously. He smiled and pecked my lips. Before he could say anything there was a screech.

"EW! PDA!" Katie yelled. I looked at her with wide eyes. She smiled widely and walked back to her suitcase. She zipped it shut and turned to me. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded, walking to mine and zipping it shut.

"I’m bringing you guys to the airport." Niall said from the bed. I looked over at him.

"No, you’re not." I said, taking my suitcase in my hand. "Yes, I am." He said, pulling his hat further down on his head and grabbing the sunglasses off his shirt. He flashed me a smile.

"What if someone notices you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "I fit in, trust me. We’ll be fine." He said, a huge smile on his face. I agreed, sighing and putting my shoes on.

I’m coming home.

*~*~*~*