chapter 17 - extreme death

So, for me, flying wasn't that bad. I'm not afraid of hights, infact I love them. It makes me feel more alive and I feel like I'm ontop of the world. Let's just say that this is not the case for Evan, Drew and Logan.

Logan has woke up about three times and past out all over agian. He really is a baby. Drew is clutching to me for his life. Evan on the other hand won't stop screaming. I can't believe I dated that baby. There are no true men left in this world.

"Guy's!" I screamed. "Won't you just chill-ax?"

"How can I be chill when I'm a million feet in the air and I could die at any second!" Evan screamed at me.

"It's fun, don't you just feel so free?" I looked back at him.

"Keep your eyes in front of you Kim. We don't want to crast." Drew tightened his grip on me.

I laughed, "You think I'm diving?"

"You... Your... Your not.... driving?!" He yelled in my ear.

"I can't drive a dragon!" I laughed. "Plus what is there to hit out here?"

"Th.. That!" Evan pointed out to the right.

Me and Drew followed his gaze. "Oh Shit!" Drew screamed.

I guess we are in unauthorised airspace cause there is about 3 missiles coming towards us.

"Kane?" I screamed.

'I see them, don't worry they won't be able to hit me. You all just have to hold on really tight.'

"Where are we?" Drew yelled at him.

'In government airspace. We are almost to our destination.'

"Wow you sound like a GPS." I laughed.

"This is no time for laughing!" Evan screamed at me.

"God, sorry." I mumbled. "You better hold on tight!"

With that said, Kane started to dive down towards the ground. We went through clouds and clouds and by the time there was no more clouds around us, we were sooaking wet. For those of you who don't know, clouds are made of water.

He just kept diving, and diving towards the ground.

"KAAANNNEEE!!!!!" I screamed.

I didn't get a reply back. If I did, I couldn't hear it because Drew and Evan were screaming like little girls in my ears.

We were getting really close to the ground now. I really don't want to die young. I never thought my last moments would be with three hot guys screaming in my ears as we fell to the ground on a dragon. Yes, Logan had woke up just as we were going to die. Seriosly though, I never imagined my death to look like this. I could have delt with cancer or a car crash. But this? This is a little extreame for even my standards.

I closed my eyes as we were about to make impact with the red sand.

Nothing happened.

I opened one eye. I'm still alive!

"I'm still alive!" I yelled out, "Yahoo!!!! I'M STILL ALIVE!"

Evan, Drew and Logan must have closed their eyes before almost impact too because all I heard were sighs of releife.

"Oh shit." Logan muttered in front of me.

"What?" I looked at him. "EEEWWWWW!!!!!" I backed away from him as he let his stomach empty out all the remains of breakfast and anything else he had eaten.

"Umm, I'm sorry Kane." He said.

With that he slowly lowered us to the ground.

'That little shit head should have stayed asleep. God! Do you know what it feels like to be puked on? It's utterly repulsive.'

"It's not his fault that he's a little baby." I laughed as we got off.

'Yea well he should grow up.' 

I laughed harder, "I agree with you on that one."

'Well I'll be back.'

"Sure, hurry though." I smiled as Kane flew off.

"Where is he going?" Evan looked at me.

"To wash off." I shrugged.

"Is he coming back?" Drew was helping Logan.

"Yup." I popped the 'P'.

"Not again!" Logan cried.

So... You like? I know its short but I had family over this weekend. So, I had to wait to write. I hope it's worth the wait though. Another chapter will be uploaded sometime this week so look forward to it :)

Oh, an I would like to thank all the people who are reading this, even if your just reading this it means a lot to me. Plus, me and my brother had a bet to see how many reads by the end of the weekend and I guessed it right!! So thanks a lot.

I hope you enjoyed it, Vote, Comment, and Fan.... Please?