chapter 22 - news report

I walked into school after lunch was over. That mermaid thing took longer than I thought it would. Nobody was in the hallways, and it was errily quiet. I made my way to my locker, then carried on to English. Still didn't see anyone. Why? I really kinda don't want to find out.

I knocked on the door, it didn't take very long for her to come and open it.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here. I thought you might miss it." She smiled at me.

I raised an eye brow at her but didn't ask anything. What was I going to miss?

I walked over to my seat and slouched down into it. Nobody looked at me.

"Okay, now how do you work this?" Mrs. Lee was talking to herself. She had a remote in her hand and was pressing buttons till the projector screen buzzed to life. "There we go!" She smiled. She walked back over to her desk and sat down, "Now everyone please pay attention." Then she went to typing on her computer. So much for paying attention...

On the screen was two men, they were talking about some car accedent on the Q-E-2 highway. (Queen Elizabeth the second highway.) Apperently three people died and it was backed up all the way to leduc, maybe even further.

"Now for our biggest news report of the day," The elder man said with a serious face.

"You all know that there is a young girl who rides a dragon right?" The younger one said, "Well we learned some interesting information today about her."

"Yes we did, well apparently she is supposed to be saving us."

"Saving us from what, John?"

"Well Chuck, I don't have a clue. But she sure is doing a terrible job at it."

They both chuckeled. Who the hell do they think they are?! I just started this job like, this morning and I was busy with a mermaid.

"Plus Chuck, I don't thik a 15 year old could save anyone."

Chuck laughed, "Me niether John."

"Well on to our next story..."

The projector turned off. In a way, I'm glad I saw that. But in others, I wish I haddn't.

My jaw was clenched and my brows were furrowed. I was so angry. My classmates started to look at me with worry. I was so angy that I'm pretty sure i started to shake. I will save as many people as I can! I will show those ass holes who they are messing with!

"Kim?" Mrs. Lee's voice intruded my thoughts, "Are you alright?"

I smiled at her, "No." Then I frowned.

She looked a bit hesitant, and whatever she was going to say was cut off by a light.

'Have fun this morning Kim?'

"You," I growled. I stomped up to the front of the room where Emerald was standing.

I pushed her chest as hard as I could and she smashed into the ground. It kind of remided me of that Twilight movie where the one vampire smashes Edward into the ground, but the floor didn't break.

She layed on the ground gasping for breath and I grabbed her blonde hair and dragged her out of the room. I dragged her down the hallway and threw the back doors of the school. By now I had half the school following me. At a safe distance of course.

'Please Kim, I'm sorry.' Emerald pleaded.

"For WHAT exactly?" I screamed at her. We were now in the middle of the feild. Pretty much the whole school was watching.

'For acting like a kid. For trapping you in the middle of nowhere. For ruining your life.' She stood up with a sad face.

"Is that it?!" I yelled.

'For taking everyone away from you. For anoying you every day. For your break up. For everything I've done to ruin your life. I'm sorry.'

"You're only doing this because you want something from me, don't you?" I glared at her.

She didn't answer me, which in turn made me angryer. If that was even possible. I punched her across the face.

'I deserved that.' She sighed, 'I gave out another dragon egg.'

My eyes widened, "To who?"

'A princess. She didn't understand when I told her that it won't hatch till she's 15. I would like you to go and get her to calm down I know you can do it.' She hestantly smiled at me.

"I'll do it for her." I said sternly, then I called for Kane in my mind and he was there in no time.

I waved at my school, they all looked afraid, "Tootles!!"

Well noe that most of my anger is gone, I can start to show those stupid reporers that a 15 year old can save people... and kick their ass.

Whoot Whoot!!! Another chapter!!! I was up till 1:30 last night coming up with different ways that Kim could beat up Emerald. To tell you the truth, I never really liked Emerald. She's just too mean. And the next chapter is one that I have been planning for a very long time. A very long time. Very long time. Long time. So, I can't wait for it to be done lol.

Fan, Vote, Comment and I have a question for you:

Do you like Emerald? Or would you like to punch her in the face?