chapter 30 - a mess

This world is a mess. Ever since Emerald and Amethyst left, everything has been pure chaos. I looked down at the report in front of me while tangling my hands in my hair. I wasn't really reading what was on there. To be honest, I don't think I wanted to know what was on there.

"Kim," Alex knocked on the door to my office. I looked up at her. "The fairy queens are here."

I nodded, "Thank you." She left and I sighed. Finally something to get me out of my office today. I was stuck in there because there was too many things that needed to be delt with. I can't avoid them forever.

I got up and made my way down to the board room. The two queens were seated across from each other. Both of them glaring towards the other. The dark fairy queen had dark colored skin and her hair was frizzy. It looked as if she had just gotten out of bed. She had purple decorations in the corner of her eyes. The light fairy queen was pale and her complection was flawless. Her white hair was straight down her back and she had blue decorations in the corner of her eyes. I sat down at the head of the table and smiled at the teo of them.

"So ladies, what seems to be the problem?"

They both started talking at once and then it started to yelling and my head actually was going to explode if they didn't quiet down. "STOP! Please."

I grabbed my head between my hands. "One at a time. You can go first." I said to the dark fairy queen.

"Well, she has killed twenty of my best fighters by cutting of their wings. She's worse than me."

"I did no such thing! I wouldn't harm a fly."

"You might not, but you're people aren't as good as they seem."

"How dare you say such things!" She gasped. "My people are the kindest there is on this planet! Why don't you blame the actually culprit instead of pointing fingers!"

She pointed her finger at the light fairy queen, "Liar! We caught them on our security cameras! They had used you're magic!"

"Can I see this tape?" I cut in.

She shoved her phone in my direction. I pressed play and watched as hooded ninja type people made the dark faires freeze before ripping off their wings with force. It was grusome and I can never unsee that. I shivered in discust. "That was no light fairy. Sorry those were Ploy's. I will talk to my friend Ajeet and we will sort things out for you. I will offer to help you train more castle guards if you would like."

She stood up and looked at me with discust, "Never." Then stormed out of the room. That went well...

AWWEEE!!!! ITS OVER!!!! You know what I just thought of. Have you ever seen just for laughs and at the end the little green guy says 'mommy, its over!!!' well thats how I feel. BTW this chapter is based in the future near the princess's birthday. Just thought I would clear that up for you.

I will start editing these chapters and you will know when they are editied because I will capitolize the chapters. Example: chapter 1 - normal day... edited version -> Chapter 1 - Normal Day. So you will know whic I have edited and which I haven't

I dedicated this to everyone who has read this story and stuck with me from the begining to the end!!! The real dedication tho is for the little girl who inspired me to write it. She told me that 'A Unicorn can do anything you want' and that's when I started to write. She's only 9 and already changed my life in a good way.

I hope you all loved this story as much as I did. This is my pride and always will be. When people ask me about my writing I always refer to this one :)

For one last time; Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3 and tell your friends!!!