chapter 28 - the end

*Flashback*

"She WHAT?!" I screached at Drew

"Sorry, I didn't know till like 5 seconds before I came here." He looked down.

"Sorry. I just can't belive that Emerald was taken. I never thought of anyone being able to capture her. And yet, her sister does it with-in 24 hours." I groaned in frustration, "Where is she?"

He smiled sadly, "New York."

My eyes widened, "Why there?" I'm going to need a pasport to go into the states.

"Something about the center of power. Apparently that's where Emerald defeated Amethyst the first time."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape before I sighed, "How long is the flight going to take? 8 hours?" I went through the possible airports we could go to. Theres the Edmonton Central Airport or the Edmonton International Airport. Those two are the closest. If we want to drive three hours then get on a plane we could go to the Calgary Airport...

He laughed at me, "Well it depends on how fast Kane can fly."

I smacked my forehead with my hand, "I can't believe I forgot about that."

He laughed at me, "But you can take the slow, epensive plane if you want to."

"No, I'm good." I smiled at him, "Lets go get the others."

*End Flashback*

Lana and I got to the top of the building by using the elevator. What? It was nice and peaceful before a big fight that we knew was going to break out. Or already had.  We opened the door that lead onto the roof and stepped out. I don't know what I was expecting. But we found both of them throwing magic around like it was nothing. Emerald was using all pastel colors and Amethyst was using deep and dark colors. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that one's evil and ones good or they just like those colors.

Kim that doesn't matter right now! Get going!

I ran up to Emeral and started to hold her back against the side of the building. It didn't take Lana much time to do the same to Amethyst. Everything went silent as we were lost in our thoughts. I was just pleased I had enough strength to told Emerald back. She was glaring at her sister and vice-versa.

"Can we all just stop the fighting?" I asked alowd.

Lana nodded in agreement, "You both are going to kill all of New York if you keep it up."

Amethyst broke out into a smile while Emerald frowned. I wish I could say that everyone was happy and we all became friends, but that didn't happen.

Amethyst pushed Lana away from herself and she went flying into a cement wall. I watched in slow motion as Lana lay there motionless and Amethyst started running towards us. Emerald stared at Lana and I stared at Amethyst. She smashed into me at full force and I was squished in between the two of them. It was very uncomfortable.

I elbowed Amethyst before running off to Lana. My instincts told me to go to her. As I approached her, I could hear her breathing and I saw her chest rise and fall. So she's not dead. Well that's a relief. I layed her out on the ground in a more comfortable position before turning my attention back to the sisters.

They both had each others hands around their necks. Okay, so it maybe a good thing that their not using magic any more, or it might be a bad thing. I ran back up to them and grabbed each of their hair. I pulled them away from each other and brought them back together and smashing their heads against one another. They both fell to the ground clutching their head.

"That's what parents do when their kids are fighting! You two are acting like children!" I yelled at them, "Why won't you stop?!"

Amethyst growled at me. It was weird. "It's just how we were made." She spat at me.

I opened my mouth to yell at her but she waved her finger around and I was frozen. Oh shit.

Emerald through a ball of white at Amethyst, but she dived out of the way in the last second. Amethyst throught back a ball of back that hit Emerald in the chest and sent her flying into a wall. She didn't get knocked out though. Emerald got back up and a knife apeared in her hand. Amethyst was holding a knife as well. I wated with horror as they both ran at each other with the knives raised above their heads. Somewhere along the way, the knives turned into swords.

It was at this time I wished I was normal. I wished that none of this had happened. I wished that I was back at home sitting on the couch watching Being Human UK with Evan. Only that would ever make me happy again.

Their swords clashed together. They fought just with the swords for a while until Amethyst decided to play dirty and kick Emerald in the gut. She fell onto her knees in pain and Amethyst looked pleased as she shoved the sword into Emerald's  leg. She screamed and shoved her knife into Amethyst's stomach.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Why do they have to fight?

"I'll be back my sister!" Amethyst screamed, "I will always come back!"

"I'll make sure things are restored and ready for our arival." Emerald looked at Amethyst darkly. I had to say that she looked really scary at that moment.

"They will stay human till they are fifteen!" Amethyst spat.

Emerald smiled, "But they will become their true forms."

The next thing I knew there was a bright light and I fell over onto the ground. I looked back up to where the sisters were just a minute ago, but they were gone. There was a little ball of grey light. It spread out into a frisby shape and kept getting bigger and bigger. It passed throguh me and grew faster and faster. It went over the whole city and down around the horizion. I suppose it was one last spell that they cast over this world.

I looked over to Lana who was waking up, finally.

"Kim?" She whispered.

"Sh, everything is fine now." I kneeled beside her.

"Whats that?" She pointed to the center of the roof. 

I looked over to where she was pointing and there was two books. One white and the other black. "Instrusctions."

AHHHH!!!! I hope you liked it!!!!!! Two more parts left :'( So sad....

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3